Phantis Forums

Other Greeks Playing Abroad

js1000

I'm a fan of both players, Charisis in particular is quite talented. Hopefully they both come back stronger. Incidentally, they both have buy out clauses (1.5mm for Kitsiou, and 1.8mm for Charisis).

• 3 weeks later...

Bouchalakis apparently has impressed in the 2 trial matches he has played. Hopefully he plays regularly and stays in form and earn a call-up to the national team. Siopis and Bouchalakis would be welcome additions in the starting lineup and provide more depth in the central midfield positions.

On 8/6/2017 at 0:13 PM, Boxou said:

Alexandros Katranis moves from Atromitos FC to Saint-Ettiene, in France. 

Saint Ettiene must highly rate the kid highly, they gave Atromitos 800,000 euros and they gave they player a 5 year contract. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was surprised how many Greeks are currently playing their club football in Turkey. Except for Giannis Maniatis & Georgios Tzavellas playing in the Turkish Super Lig with Alanyaspor there are at least four more playing in the league below TFF 1. Lig 

Georgios Samaras- Samsunspor 

Andreas Tatos- Elazigspor

Andreas Vasilogiannis- Umraniyespor

Panagiotis Dimitriadis (Swedish-Greek)- Giresunspor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Oh please...all coaches that have seen him have cut him, the kid is in tier two Spain and he's not even good enough to get a starters spot there! relaxxxxx js

True, but the shi t you got at Olympiakos at present is no better. 

Everyone on the squad is much better IMO, I know you like the player, but 3-4 coaches cannot all be wrong and you are right, I mean they they him every day in pre season, why would they all cut him? It's kinda like a funny expression I heard on Tv:

Don't know why these coaches cut him, who knows, but he did well at APOEL won 2 titles and played and scored in the UEFA cup, I think he was in the APOEL side that beat Olympiakos, I can only go by what I see and have every right to question the decision to ditch him, but he's once again found another club and made a decent start, and this has to be one of the worse OLY sides in many years, I think Lykogiannis Siopis and Kolovos are also good enough for Olympiakos, strange they got cut too especially when you look at the current roster. 

Edited by js1000

• 1 month later...

Avraam Papadopoulos (Brisbane Roar) scored a goal against Wellington Phoenix in the 68th minute, then won a penalty in the 81st (converted by Maccarone who scored a brace). The game was a draw (3-3), although Brisbane had been down to 0-3 after 20 minutes, Brisbane got their first point in the season (after 4 games). From 3:48 his goal, then the penalty:

• Like it 1

• Argy changed the title to Other Greeks Playing Abroad
  • Argy pinned this topic