Phantis Forums

Kranidi

rapid

Hi!

I live in Vienna (Austria) but my father comes from Greece (Peloponnes - Argolida - Ermionida).

I'm 17 years old and I play soccer at Rapid Wien (maybe you've heard of this club :rolleyes: ).

In the surrounding of my fathers hometown there is only one team, which plays at the division D:

K R A N I D I

I'm very interested, but i can't find news, pictures or something like that on the web. (I only found the results ond phantis.com :tup: )

Maybe you can help me.

cheers, Georgos

PS: Sorry for opening a new thread, but I'm new here and I don't know how you handle this... :blink:

Thanks for your answer!

I have used search engines many times but the only good thing I found was www.supersport.gr (but there isn't anything about the D division) and phantis.com of course.

But there is another website I found in the forum: http://www.panargeiakos.gr/

This team must be also from Argolida I think...

----

No problem, I will post my opinion in the austrian channel soon. B)

Well the next best thing would be for us to trace someone who lives there then... Lets just hope someone will find his way in here sometime...

I you noticed in google for example, now that you named this topic "Kranidi" it will pop up in any google search for "Kranidi", so dont be surprised if someone else finds his way in here thanks to your question. The only problem might be that he'she will also have more questions than answers! ;)

PS: Sorry for opening a new thread, but I'm new here and I don't know how you handle this... :blink:

Wellcome Georgo.

don't hesitate to open a new topic, if non of the already openned ones covers what you have to say :tup: :tup:

As for Kranidi, they are in a very tough group with all the Athenian teams, and it will be difficult to avoid relegation. Exept Panargeiakos site I don't know any other place that you can find info for the 8th group.

As for Kranidi, they are in a very tough group with all the Athenian teams, and it will be difficult to avoid relegation.

:tup:

Why do you know, that they are a young team (if you can't find anywhere news about them :D )?

Yes, it's right, it's a very young team. (A friend of mine is playing there).

I also heard, that there are 1000-2000 visitors, when there is a match in kranidi. Sounds great, or not?

----

Another question: In Austria there are websites for every single league. From the first down to the 6th league! They contain results, pictures, reports,... EVERYTHING.

Are there any same sites exept www.supersport.gr in Greece?

A lot of the teams in D' Division have great support, and I am not suprized that Kranidi has so many fans. Its good to hear though :tup:

I didn't know that Kranidi was a young team, although since all the teams in D'division are forced to have 2 under-21 players in their starting lineup, all teams will have several young players.

For D' Division there is not a Greek site that covers it, (exept phantis :D ) not even EPO (the association responcible for this league). It would have been great if thinks were like what is in Austria.

• 8 months later...

Archived