Phantis Forums

Nations League #6 - Greece vs. Estonia (Olympic Stadium, Athens, Greece) - 18 Nov 2018 21:45

Antaeus7

Karelis angry that his team mates couldnt accurately head the ball to him.... If they possessed that sort of skill wouldnt it have been better for them to have headed it into the corner of the goal? Also, Karelis looks out of shape and like hes put on 20 pounds. 

They just need to clean house of the players. Promote all the U21s with Manolas, Stafiliadis, Fortounis and Papastathopoulos as the only carry overs. 

It may not produce wins but hopefully will send a message. 

Edited by tkarachr606

14 minutes ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

I said it years ago....BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!   Karma is in play.   In ten years when they figure it out,   and bring in coaches like the German in 2004 and Santos....then we get back on track.   To all the bashers out there....you like what you see?

Years ago? Do you mean the greeksoccer forum?

Greece getting a real established coach isnt going to happen with the budget given. Their best bet is to try to strike lightening with a young coach who is looking to build his career. What I saw today was potentially worse than Skibbe and I didnt even think that was possible. 

Honestly teams should want to draw us in the group stage... We have become an absolute disgrace and its about time to give this team and its incompetence the finger.. No wonder people don't waste their time and money to go and watch this pathetic display.. I see no hope in this team going forward.. I actually felt positive with the new coach but after seeing he didn't play 2 striker against Finland when we needed a goal and now this pathetic line up I feel like just saying F*** it and stop watching or caring for this team anymore.. 

Edited by J1078

Greek Men's Senior National Team results for the 2018 calendar year:

Greece 0 - 1 Switzerland

Greece 1 - 0 Egypt

Saudi Arabia 2 - 0 Greece

Estonia 0 - 1 Greece

Hungary 2 - 1 Greece

Greece 1 - 0 Hungary

Finland 2 - 0 Greece

Greece 1 - 0 Finland 

Greece 0 - 1 Estonia

That's 4W - 0D - 5L and an average of 0.56 goals per game. That's all you need to know. I'm no longer going to waste my time watching this team.

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic