Phantis Forums

EL–GS-R3: PAOK - Vidi FC (25-Oct-18, 22:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Δεν κανεις τόσες αλλαγές όταν παίζεται η πρόκριση. Ελ Καντουρι, Καρέλης και Σακοβ είναι για Εργοτεληδες και Λεβαδειακους μόνο.

Επισης το λέμε εδώ και καιρό ότι ο Πέλκας είναι ντεφορμέ 

Edited by Athens4

@@ καλαβρεζικα. Βγήκανε όλοι οι πικραμένοι να κοροϊδέψουν τον ΠΑΟΚ μετά την ήττα.

Does anybody know why Akpom was not in the squad? I have a feeling he will not be with us for long.

Μεγάλο πισωγύρισμα αυτή η ήττα. Όλα πήγαν στραβά. Το rotation όπως και στο ματς Κυπέλλου με τον Άρη δεν απέδωσε. Τότε ήμασταν τυχεροί να έχουμε απέναντί μας τον Άρη και πήραμε το Χ. Σήμερα ήμασταν τραγικοί. Με τέτοιο ποσοστό κατοχής και όμως δεν μπορούσαμε να απειλήσουμε τη Βίντι. Ότι και να πούμε είναι λίγο για το σημερινό.

Να ανασυνταχθεί η ομάδα και να βγει με τον βάζελο να τρώει σίδερα. Δεν θα είμαστε πάντα τυχεροί να παίρνουμε τα αποτελέσματα. Δυσκόλεψε πολύ ο όμιλος και οφείλουμε να πάμε για νίκη στην Ουγγαρία. Απίθανο δεν είναι σίγουρα. Είμαστε καλύτερη ομάδα. Αυτό που με εξέπληξε είναι πως κατάφερει να μας μπλοκάρει έτσι η Βίντι. Πολύ καλά διαβασμένη. Ο Λουτσέσκου από την άλλη δεν κατάφερε να κάνει τίποτα παρά τις αλλαγές.

ΠΑΟΚΑΡΑ ΠΑΟΚΑΡΑ σ' αγαπώ!

Just watched the 2nd half on replay. Vidi defended really well, conceding an early goal was always going to play into their hands just frustrating to concede such a scrappy goal but it happens. 

Just one of those nights, it felt like we could have played all night and we wouldn't have scored. They closed down the wide spaces very well, not allowing us to whip balls into the box when it was evident we weren't going to be able to create anything centrally. Must give them credit. 

Hopefully Razvan and the team learn from this and go to Hungary and get the win. 

I don’t understand why Biseswar and Warda don’t start. They are both clearly in much better form the El kaddouri, Pelkas and Shakhov. Also not starting Jaba was ridiculous! When a 20 year old is in form, he needs to play! 

In any case, still have faith Lucescu to turn this around. He should realise by now that he cannot rely on some of the players he gave chances to last night.

Jaba should have come on, but I figured Lucescu was saving him for Panathinaikos.

For me, El Kaddouri was absolutely tragic. I'm blown away that he wasn't subbed off. Pelkas was our biggest threat (esp in the first half), but he wasn't that good either.

With this loss we basically made this a 3-way race for 2nd place. Our next game is very important. Loss (and even tie) at Vidi will pretty much seal our European fate. We need to win that game. There is no place for Lucescu to experiment with rotations in our next three games (PAO, Atromitos, Vidi). Leave the rotation for the already lost game against Chelsea.

• Blackhawk changed the title to EL–GS-R3: PAOK - Vidi FC (25-Oct-18, 22:00 EEST)