Phantis Forums

CL–QR3-L1: PAOK - Spartak Moscow (08-Aug-18, 20:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Could've had our 4th goal, had a few counters we didn't take advantage of. That Pelkas chance should've been scored. 

Very proud of this team, that was a remarkable come back. In years gone by we would have fallen apart and lost 0-3 and tie over. 
I have full confindence we can get a result in Moscow, it's going to be tough but it's possible. With Vieirinha back (hopefully) and IMO one of Jaba/Warda starting who are more direct and will run at their defenders on the counter. 

Recovery is important now, it was a taxing game and you could see a few of the boys struggling and limping towards the end of the game. Hopefully everyone is fit and good to go come next week. 
Bravo Paokara mou

Moscow won't have the heat they had to deal with today. So there's that.

For me, Warda should start the next game on the left. El Kaddouri was fine but Warda was something else. Him playing with Vieirinha is going to be deadly (then again, Vieirinha can play next to a stack of Russian nesting dolls and make them look good too).

11 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

AEK 1-1. Nice goal by Klonaridis.

Pash, what happened?

Whoops, posted in the wrong forum. Not sure entirely, was told by someone on twitter and then when I searched I saw a journo who covers Russia saying as much. Gate 4 needs to be locked up, entirely.

Just back from Rhodes. Was in the plane during the game. 3-2 is not the best score one could have but from 0-2 behind en the penalty missed by Promes puts this tight win in another perspective. Just avoid a loss overthere. PAOK Jera!

I’ve only seen the highlights but it was one for the ages.  I’m so happy for the club and the fans.

As for the game my favourite part was Paschalakis reaction after he saved the penalty.  Could watch that on loop all day ha ha.

I literally watched it five times last night. I love how pumped up he gets. Really took control from the first moment he was on the field last year, and hasn't given it up since.

• Haha 1

Yeah I’ve been waiting for him to ... fail ... but I’m getting real close to thinking he could be our GK for years to come.  I don’t see anything other than a serious injury (now I’ve jinxed the guy) stopping him.  I suppose if he keeps this up he may even become a transfer target.

Anyway, back to the loop ... ?