Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News

Blackhawk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, that's it? They just took a break for that awful song from what I'm seeing on the stream. I had to take the headphones off because I was hurting.

The crowd is still there, it looks like there's more to come.

It seems whatever I was watching, was a solid 45 minutes behind you. Still, I wouldn't read too much into the game - I don't think the result was ever in doubt.

Except for Costa's performance. He was awful.

maybe now going forward our club can really become something great, and recognizable on the european football scene again...

Does this mean you foresee PAOK meetups in the Hub, as we crush international competition? Taking over Phoenix Landing, dancing the tsifteteli, liberally using the word "m#$%!," wearing lots of gold chains? I'm so in.

Does this mean you foresee PAOK meetups in the Hub, as we crush international competition? Taking over Phoenix Landing, dancing the tsifteteli, liberally using the word "m#$%!," wearing lots of gold chains? I'm so in.

exactly. i've never even been to phoenix landing, but i see that you and i imagine similarly. if we got back to rubbing elbows with the likes of arsenal... i went with my gunner roomie to the arsenal bar once and it'd be great to go in there with a few paoktzides for a european match.

a man can dream!

• Like it 1

Poor move by Savvidis. He needs to keep his mouth shut, hire professionals to run the team, and give financial support. He wasted 3 solid years with amateur moves.

And what does this even say about Georgiadis? He should have resigned following the game.

Poor move by Savvidis. He needs to keep his mouth shut, hire professionals to run the team, and give financial support. He wasted 3 solid years with amateur moves.

And what does this even say about Georgiadis? He should have resigned following the game.

why would GX pull the pin ? he probably fancies himself as the full time coach next season.

O Savvidis gia mena aganakthse apoluta dikaiologhmena, miso xrono twra h omada den pairnei ta apotelesmata pou prepei me upodeesterous antipalous, nisafi pia, ton mpoulo oloi !

I agree with you 100% that he has a right to be angry, but the way he did it was a unprofessional.  This sort of thing should be done behind closed doors not on the pitch.  But, at least it was funny ;)

• Like it 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAE PAOK General News