Phantis Forums

CL–QR2-L1: PAOK - FC Basel (24-Jul-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Μόνο μην τους υποτιμήσουμε γιατί είναι σε πολύ άσχημη κατάσταση. Είναι μία ομάδα μεγαλύτερη από τη δική μας. Σεβασμός και όμορφα 2-0!

• Like it 1

Our squad for tomorrow: 

Ρέι , Πασχαλάκης , Μάτος , Κίτσιου , Κρέσπο , Βαρέλα , Χατσερίδης , Σάκχοφ , Μαουρίσιο , Κάνιας , Πέλκας , Βιεϊρίνια , Ελ Καντουρί , Λημνιός , Ουάρντα , Πρίγιοβιτς , Ζαμπά , Λάμπρου .

If we can win and at the same time Basel don’t score an away goal I think we’ll get through.  Those away goals ... they’re a killer.

Basel’s form has been pretty awful.  Ours hasn’t been great but not as bad as Basel’s.  This is a good opportunity to get some exposure in Europe and to secure EL Group Stage.

As to our best 11 I have no idea.  Everyone’s form and fitness is still all over the place.  Hopefully Lucescu has some idea!

I had read that Limnios was a lock on right wing, which was the only questionable decision for me. If that's right, Lamprou/El Kaddouri/Warda will be battling it out for the left wing position. Which is not to say that I don't like Limnios; I just don't know if his form during preseason warrants him as a starter vs being a sub.

Lucescu is a conservative coach and I can't see him starting the game without Canas out on the field. If they smell blood or are losing, then perhaps we'll see Shakhov come on.

Guy's we're just one day away! I am so excited! Blood bucket ready!

Losing Campos will hurt us. Specially early in the season when we did not have time to replace him. I don't think Limnios is ready for this challenge. I think we'll see Jaba in the 2nd half.

Main thing is not to concede a goal, even if the game ends just 0:0. 

Pash as for Mystakidis, I am afraid his days at PAOK are numbered. 

-------------------------Paschalakis-------------------------

Matos--------Varella--------Crespo--------Vieirinha

--------------------Canas----------Mauricio----------------

Jaba--------------------Pelkas-------------------Limnios

--------------------------PrijoGOOOOOOL-----------------

This is the line up i have seen..              

Pschalakis

Matos  Crespo  Varela Vieirinha

Mauricio   Canas

Jaba                Pelkas                Liminios

Prijovic

Jaba will be a surprise to the Swiss as he is not very well known ...... yet.

There will be a moment of silence and both teams will wear mourning bands after the disaster in Attica yesterday (wildfires with at least 74 deaths till now).

• Blackhawk changed the title to CL–QR2-L1: PAOK - FC Basel (24-Jul-18, 20:30 EEST)