Phantis Forums

Champions 2018

Alphonse

10 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

Best team in Greece, all year long!  Much deserved championship!!  Ole ole ole

Delusion is a special thing.

Best club, yes.  I'll agree to that.  Best team ?  If PAOK were not deducted points and had played the game against Olympiakos there is a good chance they would be +4 or more points ahead of AEK.

So not sure where you're getting best team.  The best team (in terms of the players on the pitch) this season is PAOK.  The best club, yeah, I'll give that to you guys since we have fans and a president hell bent on being cray crazy.

Delusion is a special thing.

All year long, ha ha ha.

• Like it 1

11 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

Best team in Greece, all year long!  Much deserved championship!!  Ole ole ole

I have noticed that aektzides all around the world have been adding those bolded adjectives against their championship in forums and social media. When you need to add those adjectives it screams insecurity and the need to convince your audience of your worthiness of a true champion.

I can only guess they have trouble putting their big boy pants on.  To say such a thing you must either be trolling (always a big possibility on forums) or can't grasp reality.

A fair and realistic statement would be something like "Based on points, we were the 2nd best (I'm feeling a bit anxious) team this season but due to the appalling behaviour of PAOK fans and their president, we won the title." but that would possibly be expecting too much.  Instead, we see this repetitive mantra (if I just say it one more time, I'll believe it) that AEK were hands down the titans of Greece!  Ha ha ha.

So basically, to win the title, AEK had to have PAOK lose points for bad behaviour.  In other words, without this, they would not win the title.  But when you say they won it on paper, they get upset!

As for me, I'm not a hypocrite.  I'd LOVE to win a title on paper.  I suspect it's even better than winning it just based on points.

End of the day, you only see non PAOK fans in our forum when there is trouble at our club.  When we were/are playing well, did you see anyone ?  But when our fans and president behave like idiots, then all the kotsobolides appear.  And boy did they LOVE it.  Must've got their rocks off.

And I'm not saying we don't deserve points deductions.  I'm just saying ... AEK ... you needed the help of our fans and president.  Best team in Greece ... spare me.  2nd best, yeah, cool I'll give you that.

ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!

If you keep repeating this mantra, you'll get there.  You now join the gavroi in having won a title due to other teams losing points (yes, yes, I know it's our fault).  Own it people.  O-W-N I-T !!

We've sucked it up. Exactly like Bananas said you guys will NEVER admit that your championship was only because of PAOKs 6pt swing against aek and 3pts against olympiakos. That is FACT

You should be out celebrating rather than coming in to check up on a very PRO PAOK forum. I guess you get a hard on checking up on us whinging 

@SydneyPAOK You assume a lot of things (on so many scales), how can it be fact if you never played Olympiakos? You guys fucked up and couldn't start the OSFP game or end the AEK game so keep crying file, nothing will change, your club fucked up. 

This is the AEK forum btw in case you missed it

So you admit you won only because we fucked up.. as in the elements of PAOK being the president and fans not the team itself. I don't recall a championship won because of another team's deduction ever across any league around the world. You'll always have the cloud over your championship and that is FACT.

Olympiakos won on paper in 2008.

You guys will naturally call it that way, we have not lost a match since October, 20 matches undefeated so we are very worthy champions, even if you beat us, we are still ahead on points too and many Greek football fans in general are happy to see AEK be crowned protathlites

All things aside, this is great for Greek Football

Edited by Alphonse

If the game between PAOK and AEK ended 1-0 that would mean 6pts swing back to PAOK leaving us 2pts behind AEK. Before the Olympiakos match PAOK were hot favourites to take out the Championship via the betting agencies. The odds for the game itself were lob sided towards PAOK like we were Barcelona playing against a 2nd div side. Being football though it means nothing and we'll never know who would of won that match.

I wouldn't say aek winning is great for Greek football in the fashion it has occurred. As I said earlier i dont recall seeing a championship ever won like this in any other league around the world.

From today and for decades to come AEKtzides will always need to come out and defend this championship. If it was won purely on the football field all the AEK forums and social media would be going ballistic with jubilation but i dont see it all with this championship. Just feels quite sombre with the aek fans.

You don’t know many AEK fans then, hasn’t been like that with the guys I know. It is great for Greek football mate, at the end of the day you’re just gona put a negative spin on it no matter what anyone says due to your alliance with PAOK.

The fact the OSFP strangle hold has been broken is a massive point for Greek Football, and for someone like AEK who came from 3rd division just 5 years ago to do this is something special all AEKtzides are very proud of

Yawn. Read the forums again i think most PAOK fans have owned it including myself that we lost it due to stupid actions of 1 fan and 1 owner. Still dosen't negate the fact then that you won by default. That actually cant be disputed. So technically:

ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο σταχαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!

12 minutes ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Yawn. Read the forums again i think most PAOK fans have owned it including myself that we lost it due to stupid actions of 1 fan and 1 owner. Still dosen't negate the fact then that you won by default. That actually cant be disputed. So technically:

ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο σταχαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!

I have some left over champagne from yesterday's celebration that I'm saving for the Kypello......

1 hour ago, aekaraCLE said:

I see most PAOK fans are still drinking the hater-ade........keep drinking that kool-aid.

I did drink the cool aid.  Before drinking, I thought PAOK earned more points in the league.  But now that I've drank it, I can SEE that AEK deserve the title.

AEK earned the most points.  AEK would've won even if PAOK didn't have 9 points taken deducted.  Ah the cool aid.  Titans of Greece!

1 hour ago, aekaraCLE said:

At the end of the day, you all lost the championship on your own actions.  Own it, and move on!!!  

DING DING DING DING !!!  STEP RIGHT UP.  WE HAVE A WINNER!  I think you drank the honesty-aid by accident.

At last some honesty.  A Freudian slip ?  No back tracking now.

We lost it.  You didn't win it.  Best team in Greece. Deserved champions.  Titans of Greece.  That paper championship will stick for a long time.

35 minutes ago, Bananas said:

I did drink the cool aid.  Before drinking, I thought PAOK earned more points in the league.  But now that I've drank it, I can SEE that AEK deserve the title.

AEK earned the most points.  AEK would've won even if PAOK didn't have 9 points taken deducted.  Ah the cool aid.  Titans of Greece!

DING DING DING DING !!!  STEP RIGHT UP.  WE HAVE A WINNER!  I think you drank the honesty-aid by accident.

At last some honesty.  A Freudian slip ?  No back tracking now.

We lost it.  You didn't win it.  Best team in Greece. Deserved champions.  Titans of Greece.  That paper championship will stick for a long time.

Haters gonna hate.....I cant hear out my left ear, the 2018 Championship trophy is plugging it.  I cant wait to stick the Kypello in the other to mute all the complaining/ hating PAOK fans.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, aekaraCLE said:

Haters gonna hate.....I cant hear out my left ear, the 2018 Championship trophy is plugging it.  I cant wait to stick the Kypello in the other to mute all the complaining/ hating PAOK fans.

Ha ha, it's not about hate.  You won the title and I'm right with that.  But the repetitious mantra of "we were the BEST team this season and DESERVE it".  Nah man.  I'm calling you guys out on that.  Not that it matters.  In one ear and out the other.

As for the Cup, it's rumored it's going to be switched to Toumba ... because ... that would be fair ?!

We've been hearing aek whinge for the last decade about 2008 yet they get frustrated hearing it from other fans now on their default win. 10years of 'titles should be won on the football field not in tye courts' has vanished from their memories. 

ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!

It was YOUR clubs actions that caused the courts... YOUR clubs actions that lost your points... what do  you actually expect to happen from AEK? 

59448.jpg

Edited by Alphonse

Great you are finally agreeing without knowing it. So aek didn't win the championship. It was awarded to aek via default via our stupid actions.

I don't expect aek to do anything as in hand over the trophy. Its the constant labeling of aek being 'the best' and 'deserving' of the championship. You were not the best. You were good but not not the best as you were awarded a championship via default by being 2nd throughout most of the campaign. Deserving not sure why. Is this because you are all mighty aek and from athens. I really dont get why any team is more deserving of any other team apart from who is last past the post via points on the football field.

Its the way aektzides are parading around this like 10years of whinging about leaving football on the field and not the courts has miraculously been forgotten.

Anyways hestika your violin pic i like quoting this chant :

ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!  ΑΕΚ γερά, τιτλο στα χαρτιά!