Phantis Forums

PAO Cup Games 2017-2018

athinaios

In the group stage, PAO defeated Anagenisi Karditsa today, 1-2 and will advance to next stage. Many subs played but from what I read they didn't do all that well.  However, this is the first game PAO wins away from home in ages.  The cup is the only thing this team can vie for this season, and possibly next since it seems PAO will be out of Europe and not good enough to compete for the league title.

The next big game is this coming Saturday when we play Oly at home.

• 1 month later...

ΠΑΣ Λαμία-Παναθηναϊκός στο κύπελλο Ελλάδας

lam-pao10-e1512385609392.jpg

Πραγματοποιήθηκε πριν από λίγο στην ΕΠΟ η κλήρωση της 3ης φάσης του Κυπέλλου Ελλάδας, στην οποία συμμετείχαν οι 16 ομάδες που κατέλαβαν την πρώτη και δεύτερη θέση στους 8 προκριματικούς ομίλους της διοργάνωσης.

Αναλυτικά τα ζευγάρια που προέκυψαν:

Πλατανιάς-Ολυμπιακός

Αστέρας Τρίπολης-Ατρόμητος

Λεβαδειακός-ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα

ΠΑΣ Λαμία-Παναθηναϊκός

Παναιτωλικός-ΑΕΚ

Τρίκαλα-ΠΑΟΚ

Πανιώνιος-ΟΦΗ

Λάρισα-Ξάνθη

Οι ημερομηνίες του Κυπέλλου

3η φάση

1η αγωνιστική: 19-21 Δεκέμβρη

2η αγωνιστική: 9-11 Γενάρη

4η Φάση (Προημιτελική)

1η αγωνιστική: 23-25 Γενάρη

2η αγωνιστική: 6-8 Φλεβάρη

***  Κλήρωση Δευτέρα 15 Γενάρη (11:00)

5η Φάση (Ημιτελική)

1η αγωνιστική: 27 Φλεβάρη-1 Μάρτη

2η αγωνιστική: 17-19 Απρίλη

***  Κλήρωση Δευτέρα 12 Φλεβάρη (11:00)

***  Ο τελικός αγώνας έχει οριστεί για το Σάββατο 12 Μάη.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Lamiara ole said:

Παμε για Πρωταθλημα τωρα...

Yeah, that's why we were charitable allowing Lamia to advance in the cup competition.

We are going to win every game from now on and get the title. I heard the found some Russian for a striker!

Look, when 70-80% of the players are looking for another team, and when they're not getting paid, and when the future is uncertain, I'm amazed that the club isn't at the bottom of the league.

1. I have no ties to Lamia, but I'm happy to see smaller teams advance. I had even suggested the cup be open only to teams finishing below 3-4th place in the league. This because the Greek league is so crappy when only 2-3 top teams win it almost all the time. Oly winning so many times in the last 10+ years show how the game is fixed.

2. Many people are to blame for PAO's condition. The organized fans have a lot of the blame in my opinion, but let's not forget it's the people at the helm who have been making the ultimate decisions how to run the club. The level of incompetence after the captain's tenure is astounding.   The fans are the fans, same in all clubs, complaining and whatever. But look at the fortunes of the other big clubs.... they fell and rose due to their leadership, not the fans!

• 1 year later...