Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs. Sporting Lisbon ( 12 September 2017, Giorgos Karaiskakis, Piraeus )

Omonoia9

1 minute ago, Tzatziki said:

Bleak in what way? Do you know where he came from?

Some club called Oostende. The point is, if Olympiakos backup GK is a sweeter gig, he must have been REALLY unhappy.

Just now, Omonoia9 said:

Some club called Oostende. The point is, if Olympiakos backup GK is a sweeter gig, he must have been REALLY unhappy.

Not the way I see it. He had a chance (probably last contract of his career) to come to the Greek Champs and win titles and maybe see some European action, its a no brainer.  dunno why you say it's bleak.... 

Just now, Tzatziki said:

Not the way I see it. He had a chance (probably last contract of his career) to come to the Greek Champs and win titles and maybe see some European action, its a no brainer.  dunno why you say it's bleak.... 

Well, he'll probably get a Greek championship out of it, but I don't know how much actual playing time he'll get. I think I remember him from Anderlecht.

Yes, he left anderlecht a year a go and captained OOstend for a season, but even no2 at our club is a step up any way you cut it. And he will get games, Kapino is a bit injury prone, and it is a long season with 3 competitions.

2 minutes ago, jason said:

No PAO would have ate 5 already... You have to play your strengths and this team defense is not one of them. Hasi ti tha kaneis tora? 

If defense is not our stregnth, by your own words, why would we play to our weakness???

1 minute ago, Tzatziki said:

If defense is not our stregnth, by your own words, why would we play to our weakness???

Yes, the only thing to do, is to try to score a goal or two and get back in it. Especially down 3-0 with nothing to lose.

• Like it 1

3 minutes ago, jason said:

Doesnt look like we have any strengths right now poor football being played....

We're possessing it in their half, but they're keeping us to the outside.

• Lazarus changed the title to Olympiakos vs. Sporting Lisbon ( 12 September 2017, Giorgos Karaiskakis, Piraeus )