Phantis Forums

Cyprus vs. Greece ( 7 October 2017, GSP Stadium, Nicosia )

This is why I questions skibbes selcctions time after time.... I really would love to get in his head and try to figure out what the F*** he sees over everyone else... Just like the article stated the one I posted above it was Skibbe selections that cost us against Estonia and by him putting Tziolis in the starting line up and starting one of the hottest wingers we have just blows my mind ffs...

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's just sit back and enjoy the fact the we now control our own destiny again and that we've put our selfs in a position with a win over Gibraltar to be amongs the best 2nd place teams and at the ve

I completely disagree with everyone. In the next 2 years if Greece qualifies for the WC they ll make a team much stronger. Stafylidis is becomming a more solid Holebas. Sokratis- Manola

comparing greece latest game with belgium is not a right approach. we had a defensive formation at 4-4-1-1 and 2 world class defenders. if we had gone there all out attack they would have slaughtered

Just now, J1078 said:

Think about it bro.. Cyprus can't make it they would be the worst of the second place teams.. If Greece don't win then non of us will be in the World Cup 

Can't even root for a draw

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic