Phantis Forums

2017-2018 UEFA Champions League

Tzatziki

2 minutes ago, GreekLunatic said:

Good omonia is olympiakos playing well

Yes, it's a hostile atmosphere and I like our game today.

1 minute ago, Molon Lave said:

Winning in Belgrade is not very easy. 

No, it was very loud today. Great win in hostile territory!

What a refreshing feeling it is to see a healthy squad that is adequately prepared, last year was a nightmare jeez! Ben was a freaking beast today, that second goal was pure class! The whole team looked good, some chippy play at the back, but for our first match against a team with some games under its belt and in a hostile arena, we did exceptionally well IMO. Bravo to the players and staff, I think this coach and these players (many who were unfit today) will give us many good moments this year. 

I really liked the way we played. So far there are good signs. Retsos made some silly mistakes, he is still young. Siopis was running all day and general play was good. Something the ethniki needs in the midfield. Koutris held his own on the left. He is fast and has some good crosses. Romao is always consistent and did a good job at the back. Ben was on fire! Carcella and Ofoe are class. So glad they are part of the team. Marin played very well he might be a starter now which will put some pressure on Fortounis. Seba was alright but didn't do much. Kapino did alright as well. Figueras looks like he has improved from last year. As I said there are good signs so far. I'd like to see us thrash them at home.

• Lazarus changed the title to Olympiakos - Rijeka ( 16 August 2017, Giorgos Karaiskakis, Piraeus )
  • Tzatziki featured and unpinned this topic
  • Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic