Phantis Forums

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece (9 June 2017- World Cup Qualifier- Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica)

Obviously the action wasn't intentionally so there's no penalty. Rizzoli ain't any crap who will s%$#! his pants and favor the home side the all game long. In fact in that play after Dzeko flopping for like the 4th time he should have stopped the game immediately and book him with a yellow. Pathetic for him and Ibisevic to dive like that in the penalty area as well as the others complaining about non existent handballs in the box.

Edited by Boxou

1 hour ago, Boxou said:

First spot is not lost yet. Assuming we win the rest of our games (Estonia, Belgium and Gibraltar at home and away vs Cyprus) and Belgium losses or draws away against BiH then we're first. Keep in mind in case we beat Belgium in September then that's gonna be the last Bosnian opportunity for the second place. They will be motivated and will not blow the game away. 

*Hazard will miss the game against us.

Bosnia will most likely blow results vs Cyprus and Estonia dude. 

1 hour ago, Boxou said:

Obviously the action wasn't intentionally so there's no penalty. Rizzoli ain't any crap who will s%$#! his pants and favor the home side the all game long. In fact in that play after Dzeko flopping for like the 4th time he should have stopped the game immediately and book him with a yellow. Pathetic for him and Ibisevic to dive like that in the penalty area as well as the others complaining about non existent handballs in the box.

Let them cry all they want. There is a reason why Rizzoli was given such a match to referee. Not every ref has the chance to whistle Finals of WC and Champions League. Rizzoli literally is the Kolina of our era. The bosnians crying out about referee mistakes is literally unreal. Rizolli just made it obvious that he doesn't like to whistle handballs that easily. Why Bosnians are crying while the ref didnt whistle a handball against them either is beyond me. Salty, Salty. Very very salty.

1 hour ago, Dampyr said:

Really Dude?? Considering that's a Bosnian website its just a little bit bias...Why not show  Dzeko and the Bosnians complaining over every call and falling to the ground on every play like they've been shot. Stop bitching.. you guys couldn't score and break down our defence so stop looking for phantom penalty calls in order for you guys to win the game.  

for me the only one that is boarder line is the last one, Sokratis handball. i think the reason its not given is because Greece is in possession and is clearing the ball, he hasn't stopped a goalscoring chance for the Bosnians, infact he's created one by keeping the ball in our defensive box. In saying all that, always risky having your hands away from your body, you open yourself up to having a ref give a decision against you, even though he had them up to say he hadn't touced Dzeko.

I think it was the right call, but I was sure the ref would succumb to the Bosnians howling and eventually give a penalty. 

3 hours ago, Dampyr said:

Prelast one obviously stuck hand of Manolas.

Last one, your player has tackled Sokratis. He is just saying I did nothing to your player's theatrical performance. No way such a penalty is given with the new rules of FIFA the ref can decide if a handball was intended or not. Learn the rules

The Manolas tackle on Ibisevic is proven in this video that Manolas finds the ball first. and Ibisevic decides not to stop going for the ball,despite seing the tackle.

From the way the ball moves, it also seems like Sokratis didn't touch it when Karnezis held the ball with his hands. Even though, if me and you cant decide from the video, what makes you think a coach can do it and decide in a smaller timeframe?

3 out of 5 are literally humiliating butthurt speculations if you believe any of them should be given.

Fortounis handball could be given, but so could Vranjes handball, which according to you is not intended, but he just stopped the chance with his hand, totally different from Sokratis handball which indeed was a handball but 200% unintended.

Please tell your countrymen to learn the football rules before begging for penalties.

You talk about your offensive team and how easily they can break defences, but the only team that broke a defense yesterday was ours, and twice. Only real chance you guys had would be Dzeko header in 87, and maybe that Kodro one in first half. Which was a bad clearance. If you can't play tactical football you are gonna remain invisible as a NT, and time is ticking against you coz Dzeko is retiring soon.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

Damn honestly these people in the Bosnian Forums are so degenerate that it's not even funny to poke them about yesterday anymore.

They re now attacking defensive football and when I told him the obvious that we use it because it obviously works for us and brings us result this was his answer:
"If you don't view football as a sport, let alone an art form, I can't help you. Suffice to say that applying that kind of logic to any other sector of life - architecture, sex, cuisine - leads down a very dark path."

WTF is wrong with them.

Also almost all our internationals posted pictures on instagram saying Επιστροφη απο το χωριο, trying to mock Dzeko's Twitter about "See you in hell in Zenica" after the match in November. 

Can they ever recover?

I don't know why we bother even responding to these animals. The only thing they r known for is their violence. If FIFA doesn't give them a point deduction along with dzeko suspension and a crowd ban then FIFA is F***ed. Should be a 6 point deduction

20 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

Basically, Greece MUST defeat Belgium at home, it's our only hope of going to FIFA World Cup 2018. 

If we don't get 3 points vs Belgium then we will be rooting for them vs Bosnia to secure us second spot. If we beat them, we will be rooting for Bosnia. 

On 6/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, Argy said:

If we don't get 3 points vs Belgium then we will be rooting for them vs Bosnia to secure us second spot. If we beat them, we will be rooting for Bosnia. 

Only for a tie for Bosnia ;) 

Edited by Molon Lave

41 minutes ago, nick said:

I don't know why we bother even responding to these animals. The only thing they r known for is their violence. If FIFA doesn't give them a point deduction along with dzeko suspension and a crowd ban then FIFA is F***ed. Should be a 6 point deduction

:confused: What?

Was surprised to see Bakasetas in the lineup. But he was not the worst of the 2 wide men Mandalos was poor way before his miss his 1st 3-4 touches looked like he had cement in his boots. He should have been subbed at half. The miss was tragic didnt make Begovic even have to work.

Fortounis miss which was not as bad BUT was one he should have converted. His corners were poor but he covered ground and did what he could in a lineup where the game plan was counter or we are happy with a draw.

Zeca was solid and I was pleasantly surprised BUT in the 1st half he had MITRO wide open with a Bosnian defender dead to rights and he missed his lob or chip which would have sent Mitro in.

Karnezis finally stole a result for us I believe Kapino's last game has fueled a friendly competition which is fantastic going forward.

Loved what Donis brought in right off the bounce the guy was playing downhill. Next game he should get the start vs Estonia. Maybe Gianotas on the other side.

GUYS we went on the road and SKIBBE almost painted 2 masterpieces if not for a late Belgian late goal and Mandalos tragic miss. The team is showing a resolve and fight that was missing last campaign. We will need this resolve because it is looking like barage for this team.

CANT wait for end of August..I think Skibbe has something going with this group.

When Sokratis is back I would love to see a back 3 vs Belgium we need all 3 on the pitch.

....................Karnezis/Kapino..........................

............Manolas...KPaps.......Sokratis..........

Toro.......Samaris........Taxi...............Stafy

...Donis................Mitro..................Fortounis

Manolas gonna miss gmae vs Estonia. Lets look 1 game at a time. Estonia away proves ot be hard for every tema so far. Belgium only scored 2 against a 10 men Estonia. You remember how we got the 3 points as well. Cyprus away also bad but I believe they will lay down for us if we need the 3 points to qualify.

@Rockafeller Skank I agree.. Estonia is a tricky team and they wont be easy and our boys need to take them serious. Even when we beat them they had the better of the chances and pressed the game, And a superior team like Belgium to only score twice says a lot about Estonia.. Manolas is going to miss the game? I thought Sokratis is out for the Estonia game due to his second yellow. Manolos as well?

Edited by J1078

Btw Belgium could have scored way more yesterday but they stop playing after some point. They had 30 attempts for goal, Estonia 3. Remember they scored 8 in the first game. 2-0 for us and might be already 2nd after this result.

So Bosnian fans in social media are proud of their people acting like that. Exactly what I am talking about. 

Too much crybabyness in this thread after a Serb raised a banner in the first game for which the FA, the politicians and the players apologized on public. And now you have 10K fans booing your national anthem, the so called hardcore ultras AND the police attacking some 70 year old Greek pensioneers and most importantly the same people who were bitching about the banner, praising these bastards Dzeko and their assistant coach for hitting the opponent players in the pitch!! It's also funny that Bosnian coach asked from Bosnians to resist on Greek provocautions (here we laugh) and then the Bosnian FA claimimg that our players provoked.Way too much hypocrisy, you'll be treated nicely in Cyprus.

Btw, is it my ieda or one of the best MFs in the earth was erased from the field by two average superleague level players? Same about the overhyped Dzeko who created only one solid opportunity in 95 minutes of play. Further proves my point about them underachieving in international level.

Also liked that Bosnia would dominate Greece in Zenica according to some individual who also claims that Greece plays like San Marino. What happened, you can't shut down a side similar to San Marino? 

Edited by Boxou

Going forward with the additions of zeca and donis looking like they could be real contributors is huge. 

Stafylidis has turned into a legit quality LW and LB. his defending skills have really improved, and going forward he can run, cross and shoot.

our back line and goalie look to be our strength with 3 beasts at CB with retsos coming along as well.

mitroglou played his ass off. Maybe his hardest working game on NT. Donis came on and gave us A threat out wide which we haven't had. Mantalos doesn't have the quality to play and start for the NT and bakasetas is worse.

zeca stole the show for me. His work rate was the best I've seen from a Greek midfielder in years. He closed down the opposition any chance he got. 

Now if we could find another winger things would really look fantastic 

The Bosnian coach said that his assistant acted in "self defence" and that the Greeks destroyed his players, lol... anyways I talked to some fellow Greeks when draw was made and they thought Bosnia were ahead of us and I told them 2nd is ours for the taking. They showed nothing at home yesterday and we should have walked out with maximum points. As someone's else said Pjanic was neutralized and Dzeko barely had  a sniff at goal. We were within minutes of winning in Belgium where Bosnia got smashed. Skibbe is doing a fantastic job good, credit the EPO for hiring him instead of Daum as we see he has no clue what he is doing with Romania.

• Like it 1