Phantis Forums

SL-PO- R2: Panathinaikos - PAOK ( 17 May 17, 20:30 EEST )

Blackhawk

Fixed is not PAOK's cup is your head with your ass my friend.

The level of your ethos and civilization has reached your pinnacle. The same that gavroi are saying you vazeloi are saying. For decades now. That's why you are the same thing. Gavroi are saying we have 50 championships and you altogether have less. Now, you say that PAOK never wins titles. So what? You are bigger team historically, you had more money. Good for you. Every year you are getting worse and you are η ταναπού of Europe. Accept it and don't wave your titles in my face.

You celebrate Leto's penalty with Panionios and Warda's today two joke yellow cards in a few minutes and call me gavro toy vorra.

• Like it 1

the stream is still up and the stadium is empty.  they're done for at least today.  lets see what happens next.

id put money that they do something stupid like finish this match the next time we play pana.

Game is cut off. No word on if it'll be continued.

Abandon the game, EPO. Do it. DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

If this was in Thessaloniki, the game would have been cut off immediately.

What a joke. The ref wrote in the match report that Shakhov and Coulibaly got red cards, which Crespo and Berg (who attacked Crespo) got yellow cards. No card of any color for Koutorubis who was kicking Crespo while he was on the ground.

Διακόπτεται ο αγώνας και παίρνουμε εμείς την νίκη. -3 στον Παναθηναϊκο στα πλεί οφ, -2 στο επόμενο πρωτάθλημα και χρηματικό πρόστιμο. Και λίγα είναι για τον πράσινο πουστ@γαυρο!

30 minutes ago, Bajewy said:

id put money that they do something stupid like finish this match the next time we play pana.

26 minutes ago, jvc said:

Lol...why would they?  Like any team is making the CL?  I love this....sitting at my desk,  searching new cars on my computer....reading ridiculous crap in your forum,  and I'm getting paid....priceless.

31 minutes ago, Bajewy said:

we're talking about greece here.  when do they do something right????

55 minutes ago, pash said:

Game is cut off. No word on if it'll be continued.

Abandon the game, EPO. Do it. DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

If this was in Thessaloniki, the game would have been cut off immediately.

Right decision to abandon, should've happened immediately but why wasn't the cup game abandoned when the cracker was thrown at villafanez? Does a coach have privileges over a player?

Right now there is a big propaganda waged by Alafouzos media that the incident with Ivic is staged so PAOK can win the game. Lyberopoulos and Konstantinou (ex-PAO keeper and board member) just said that Ivic is faking the injury.

7 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

--------------------Glykos--------------------

Kitsiou----Malezas----Crespo----Leovac

---Kace----------Cimirot---------Sakhov---

---Warda--------Prijovic------Henrique---

The interesting thing about this line up is the players not in it.  Matos, Varela, Canas, Campos, Biseswar, Mystakidis, Pelkas.  We have a good amount of depth and with a few strong signings in the summer the squad will be even stronger.

Maybe we could buy Berg for depth ?  Aren't PAO experiencing financial difficulties ?  They used to love raiding our club, maybe we could return the favour.

5 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω γιατι ο ΠΑΟΚ έχει αυτο το κόμπλεξ με το ΠΟΚ. Γ@μώ την Αθήνα μου μέσα!

5 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Γαμώ την μπουγάτσα μου καλύτερα πες. Η Αθήνα τι φταίει αν παίζουμε χεσμένοι εκεί μέσα;

Fully agree.  As long as we go to Athens and play like chickens, we will never be able to really challenge for a title.

5 hours ago, jvc said:

You deserve more....fixing matches is a no no...I told you the game will be abandoned.  Savidis will end up destroying PAOK....watch and see.

We win a cup after 14 years and this is the reaction of your fans.

38177002.jpg

The truth is that you've gotten so used to the officiating being 60-40 in your favour for decades, that if it's anything other than that you see it as an injustice.  It's like you've lost the ability to reason.  At least that's my perception because the way your fans have carried on about the semi final has been hysterical.  And for what ?  Penalties to Kloranidis ?  Low probability with most referees at best.  A foul against Pelkas that shouldn't have been given that lead to the first goal ?  Again 50-50 call.  But you guys carry on like the world is against you.  If anyone has a right to be aggrieved it's AEK with the offside goal in the Cup Final, which was a genuine 100% no doubt about it mistake.  All the rest is fluff.

Your only hope of having the world make sense again, is for an extremely wealthy person to buy your club ... and the refs (again).  Then when you watch games, things will make sense again ... in your mind.

59 minutes ago, jvc said:

PAOK has played 2 playoff matches and have not scored yet!  The head of the new EPO is the reformist PAOK.  The same team that was crying like little babies together with m#$%! Alafouzos,  has all of a sudden endorsed the new EPO???   The current state of affairs in Greek soccer is significantly worse now, than when the reds had power....and who was behind this propaganda?  Alafouzos and m#$%! monkey face Savidis.  The cup final with PAOK scoring on a 10 foot offside,  and a clear goal waived off on AEK....add the fact that PAOK needs the EPOs help in the playoffs,  because they have not scored yet in it!   Clearly shows how bad this club is!!!  There's a big difference between Olympiakos and PAOK....Olympiacos had world class teams and were able to carry the league for a while....PAOK needs help to win the supa league playoffs,  and they think they're ready for the CL????  What a joke the current state of Greek soccer has become. The difference between PAOK and PAO is....us PAO fans know we suck today....and you guys are looking forward to winning the playoffs??? Think about it.

Like I said, your reasoning abilities are clouded from decades of corruption.  In a normal league, if the manager is struck on the head with an object, the game should be called off.  Previously, no way this would have happened.  Now that it happened and PAO might (and I mean might) get the -3 points, all is wrong with the world!

The basic argument I've seen all over the internet is "this happened before and the manager/player just got up".  Yep, excellent argument.  I suppose Ivic could have gone back, but you know, why the f**k should he.  I f**king wouldn't.

Time for EPO to maybe try and really clean up the league.  Yeah, I almost laughed as well as I typed that sentence.

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

One big difference. The firecracker did not hit the player. PAOK got punished with a 32,00 Euro fine for that incident.

Really? It's a cracker, it doesn't have to hit the player. As long as it lands next to him when it goes off, it can cause damage in more ways than one. People shouldn't be throwing s%$#!. If you guys got a fine, then we should also. If we get points taken off, then so should you. Can you not see the injustice?

53 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

Looking at the video, I don't think that can was full....I think Ivic was bull$hittin.....can't explain the blood though, although it is at the top of the head, and the can hit him in the side of the head.

My initial thoughts are that it was empty and seeing the way the game was going, he knew if he milks it, paok can get the points outside the pitch. Hell if villafanez milked it, we may have just got the game also.

Regardless, assessing the severity of the incidents is not the way to go about it. The moment something is thrown, game over. These idiots continue to throw s%$#! because they are well aware of the possibility that their respective team can get away with merely a small fine.

51 minutes ago, val said:

My initial thoughts are that it was empty and seeing the way the game was going, he knew if he milks it, paok can get the points outside the pitch. Hell if villafanez milked it, we may have just got the game also.

Regardless, assessing the severity of the incidents is not the way to go about it. The moment something is thrown, game over. These idiots continue to throw s%$#! because they are well aware of the possibility that their respective team can get away with merely a small fine.

It's been said a million times by posters over the years.  Allocated tickets with photo identification and lots (and I mean lots) of cameras in the stadium.  Life bans where appropriate.  End of problem.  This isn't hard.

There is no doubt in my mind Ivic milked it, but you know what, why the hell shouldn't he ?  Players milk penalties, fouls, whatever it takes to win.  It's dirty but it's "part of the game".  And on the other hand, why should Ivic return ?  So he can get maybe another object thrown at him ?  If he returns that is the message that is sent.  So although I feel 100% he could've returned, I can understand why he didn't, from a winning the game at all costs perspective, from a personal safety perspective, and from a setting a precedent perspective (assuming he has those sorts of ideals of which I have no idea).

All in all, Elladistan.  I'm so tired of this s**t.  It's f**king 2017 d**kheads.  Wake up.

9 hours ago, val said:

Really? It's a cracker, it doesn't have to hit the player. As long as it lands next to him when it goes off, it can cause damage in more ways than one. People shouldn't be throwing s%$#!. If you guys got a fine, then we should also. If we get points taken off, then so should you. Can you not see the injustice?

I don't know, the linesman who was standing closer to it seemed just fine.

9 hours ago, val said:

These people are all cowards. The rush of doing something bad - that they know they'll never get caught over - probably gives them a rush. Maybe it helps them deal with their sad little hooligan lives a bit more.

If this stuff was solved in every other civilized country, no reason Elladastan can't do it as well.

So you're taking an article where Karapapara....not some serious figure in sports, KARAPAPARA!!!!!!, takes PAO side, and talks trash about PAOK (WOW, What a shocker!) and you're using it to show what exactly? What is your prediction, Nostra Dumbass?

I love the use of the picture where Ivic is throwing an object that was thrown at him back in the stands...what's that meant to prove?  Or are they suggesting he's a hypocrite, because he throws things into the stands?

I will say this.... they need to either go by the book for every match, or not.  Ivic got hit with a can. Full, empty, it doesn't matter.  There are rules in plays.  Enforce them.  A firecracker is thrown on the pitch during a match?  What's the rules say?  The match is stopped? Then stop it.  The cherry picking penalties for teams needs to stop.

Edited by BostonThanatos
  • Like it 1