Phantis Forums

Greek Cup - Final: PAOK - AEK (06 May 17, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

That was one of the worst finals I have ever seen. A clear offside goal which means that we have no leg to stand on if they screw us over in the play offs. Please Ivan buy a serious goalkeeper, the though of having Glykos next season is just terrible.

My first title that I got to experience as a PAOK fan!

The events before the match and the offside goal surely had an impact on my feeling about this Cup title and prevented me from celebrating the way I had wanted to, but overall I'm happy and I think this could be the start of a new era!

• Like it 1

I'm disappointed you weren't there in person!

Here's a livestream of the celebration. I believe the team is going to show up there when they return, though it's going to be a long while:

• Like it 1

where was pelkas?

glykos with a typical amazing save and amazing error lol.

lazaros should be given an NT nod now with all our injuries especially.

Edited by georgelaz

On 5/6/2017 at 3:39 PM, Athens4 said:

A clear offside goal 

True, but it would have been a non-factor and would spare us the Athenian media hysteria if right before the goal the ref would call a penalty on Crespo. Clear take down in the box which would have resulted in a penalty kick and second yellow to the AEK player.

Spare us the organized media hysteria ever since we destroyed Panathinaikos in the semis. All of a sudden the POK established in 1929 is alive and well. 

• Like it 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to Greek Cup - Final: PAOK - AEK (06 May 17, 20:30 EEST)

If that penalty had been called, the uproar would have been just as great. We'd see side by side comparisons of Berg tripping over that thick Thessaloniki air (it's much dirtier in the north, you know) all over the place.

Congrats on the win guys! Must have been a crazy night out the in Salonica.

«Χρυσώνει» τους παίκτες με πριμ ο Σαββίδης

170750.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Μετά την ανατροπή του ΠΑΟΚ στα ημιτελικά με τον Παναθηναϊκό, «χρύσωσε» τους παίκτες με 250.000 ευρώ, που μοιράστηκαν ανάλογα με τον χρόνο συμμετοχής στα δύο παιχνίδια. Μόλις κοπάσουν οι πανηγυρισμοί για την κατάκτηση του Κυπέλλου –αφού ο Ιβάν Σαββίδης και η οικογένειά του συμμετέχουν ξέφρενα στο πάρτι που έχει στηθεί- αναμένεται να ανακοινωθεί και το τρίτο πριμ, δείγμα της ικανοποίησης που επικρατεί.

• Like it 1

Agreed, but the problem is that nobody in Greece wants to fix this problem. Unfortunately such violence is a tool by team owners and government official (actually they are the same entity) in order hide their incompetence in running a democratic country.