Phantis Forums

Greek Cup - Final: PAOK - AEK (06 May 17, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

1 minute ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Malezas in for Cimirot.

Do not like those subs. There will be more pressure on our defence.  

I agree.  No need for it and what if it backfires you limit your options in extra time.

6 minutes ago, teke817 said:

that's unbelievable how offside he is ... that sucks it casts a pall on the score. this is all they will talk about in athens media

For many, this was always going to go down as a "paid for by Savvidis" win anyway.  Unfortunately but Greece is what it is.  5 minutes to go, let's see if we actually win or if it goes to extra time ...

When you see how far offside it was, especially when I was watching it live, it's really hard to think it was human error. The argument that it was paid for is easier to justify...

1 minute ago, Damianos said:

When you see how far offside it was, especially when I was watching it live, it's really hard to think it was human error. The argument that it was paid for is easier to justify...

Because Melisannidis is broke ?

3 minutes ago, Damianos said:

yeah, its a terrible non-call. we were the better team, and glykos goal was a gift, but its not the way I would like to have won.

3 minutes ago, teke817 said:

yeah, its a terrible non-call. we were the better team, and glykos goal was a gift, but its not the way I would like to have won.

I only watched the second half, but for me, AEK were considerably more threatening in the first 20 minutes of the second half.

• Blackhawk changed the title to Greek Cup - Final: PAOK - AEK (06 May 17, 20:30 EEST)