Phantis Forums

Greek Cup - SF-L2: PAOK - Panathinaikos (27 Apr 17, 19:00 EEST )

Blackhawk

I hang my hat up so I could be one of the plebs again

1 hour ago, PAOKSWEDEN said:

WILL ANYONE JOIN ME IN THE FINALE???

Judging by the stadium options, it'll be hard as hell to get a ticket. Still debating the trip, myself

• Like it 1

Let's be honest. It really wasn't a second yellow for Hult. Η διαιτησία έπαιζε έδρα σήμερα. Στο πρώτο ημίχρονο δεν υπήρχαμε. Παλι καλα που ανεβήκαμε στο δεύτερο και βάλαμε τα γκολ!

2 hours ago, pash said:

I hang my hat up so I could be one of the plebs again

Judging by the stadium options, it'll be hard as hell to get a ticket. Still debating the trip, myself

It's still unsure where the final will take place but I hope it will be at OAKA, even if our record there is worrying. 

I thought OAKA was confirmed to not happen if AEK made it?

The other options (Volos, Larissa) are ruled out due to their pitch condition...

Kaftanzoglio is not deemed "safe"

It's almost surely going to have to be Crete. And all of these stadiums are pretty small, to boot.

Still, better than Oly's home ground...

21 minutes ago, jvc said:

When you don't capitalize on your chances,  and hammer the final nail in, you're asking for trouble....PAO has nobody to blame but themselves.  That being said PAOK finished on their opportunities,  and the goals scored were all highlight reels.  Anyway good luck in the finals.

This is where ποδόσφαιρο is a funny game.  PAO actually played a very good game.  They did all the right things to kill off the game.  On another day they could have scored 3 or 4.  On another day they might have had a penalty as they were 50/50 calls.  The second yellow to Hult was an injustice.  Ridiculously soft yellow.  Just a stupid call from the referee.

Boy oh boy am I a happy man today...I was able to record this match and come home after a long day of avoiding soicial media to see that fantastic win with a 6 pack of southern Louisiana finest strawberry ale .I knew the early goal would be key for us...that being said Pao could have buried that match in the first half .The Hult second yellow was harsh but it is what it is....we finished our chances and it was a deserved win .I personally thought it would go to Pk's.Love this sh*t! Bring on the final !!!

• Like it 1

WHAT A RESULT!! Huge! I had a to do a triple take when I checked the score in the morning! Will watch the game later i have it recorded but based on the highlights i've seen everyone has hit the nail on the head. Pao really should have finished the game in the first half but they didn't and we took advantage. Defs not a second yellow to Hult, the same soft call that got the ethniki in belgium. 

On to the final, we can't let too much emotion take control. We remember 2014, we won an emotionally charged semi and got spanked in the final. Today was a different kind of semi but still. Glad the lads enjoyed the win but we need to focus up, we have gotten the invite to the big dance, now we need to walk up to the hot girl and dance with her xD

But seriously AEK is no easy beat, they have given us trouble in both games this season, and they are a different beast with Arajuo leading the line. It's winnable but it's gonna be tough. 

What a game what a night though, bravo paokara <3

The final should be held in Volos. Once again the Greek FA has proved it is a circus. I cannot imagine the troubles that will be caused at ports and airports. AEK, PAOK and Olympiakos fans all in one place (Piraeus) is just asking for trouble.

18 hours ago, Bananas said:

The second yellow to Hult was an injustice.  Ridiculously soft yellow.  Just a stupid call from the referee.

I disagree. That actual foul might not have been yellow card worthy, but in the previous 5 minuted prior to that foul Hult committed two fouls that were clear card offenses. On the third try the ref had enough.

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I disagree. That actual foul might not have been yellow card worthy, but in the previous 5 minuted prior to that foul Hult committed two fouls that were clear card offenses. On the third try the ref had enough.

Yeah it's one of those situations where in context it makes sense but in and of itself it was technically was soft.  Playing with fire ... and all that.

Guys I didn't watch the game and I have to admit that I am worried about that second yellow. I hate when refs favor PAOK. If you ever find the whole game somewhere online, I would love to watch it. I know Panathinaikos are nothing less than Olympiakos and I do not take their complains serious. But I would love to see those other two fouls that Ziaka says the guy did and deserved a second yellow card. Nonetheless, it is a bad call. If you give a yellow card you give it for a specific incident and it shouldn't be a cumulative attitude.

I also saw one Prijovic's offside which thankfully did not become a goal for us.

To the serious ones. Στη φάση του 4ου λεπτού νομίζω ότι ο Βαρέλα βρίσκει χαμηλά τον Κλωναρίδη. Δεν έχω βγάλει συμπέρασμα αν ο Κλωναρίδης πατάει τον Βαρέλα ή αν όντως ο Κλωναρίδης ανατρέπεται από τον Βαρέλα. Η αλήθεια είναι ότι ψηλά δεν υπάρχει καμία παράβαση και ότι ο τρόπος που πέφτει ο Κλωναρίδης είναι λίγο περίεργος.

Διάβασα από βάζελους ότι το φάουλ στο γκολ του Πέλκα δεν έγινε ποτέ. Θα ήθελα να δω ένα ριπλέι και από αυτή τη φάση. Εσείς παιδιά που το είδατε τι λέτε; Ήταν;

Στη φάση που ο Βαρέλα βρίσκει τον Μπεργκ είναι αστείο να θέλουν πέναλτι οι βάζελοι.

Στο 19' ο Κλωναρίδης πρέπει να πάρει κίτρινη κάρτα για θέατρο. Ο Ουάρντα δε τον χτύπησε και αυτός κάνει τον χτυπημένο και πέφτει κάτω για να εκβιάσει κόκκινη στον Ουάρντα.

Στη φάση του 29' ο Κλωναρίδης ξεκάθαρα προσπαθήσει να εκβιάσει το πέναλτι. Με το που νιώθει το χέρι του Κρέσπο ξεκινάει την πτώση του. Επαφή προφανώς και υπάρχει, αλλά είναι πολύ δύσκολη η φάση. Και βλέποντας τον Κλωναρίδη πρωταγωνιστή σε τόσες φάσεις αναρωτιέμαι αν είχε συγκεκριμένη εντολή για να προκαλέσει χαμό. Σίγουρα πάντως πιστεύω ότι το πέναλτι υπέρ του ΠΑΟΚ που δεν δόθηκε στη Λεωφόρο, ήταν πολύ πιο καραμπινάτο και από τα δύο τα οποία ζητάει ο Κλωναρίδης.