Phantis Forums

2016-2017 Europa League Games Topic

Tzatziki

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gio's lobs were world class, I don't think many players could do it like he could. When we did not keep him for another year when Karaiskaki had just been rebuilt I wanted to beat the great Socrates over the head with a lead pipe. He really should have been given an open contract to retire with us. The man was one of a kind, a legendary player for our legendary club. I remember that summer we signed him, a friend knew a friend and got us to visit Renti and we got to meet Zahovic, Gio, KMelachrinosali and Mitropoulo. It was blazing hot and he had his shirt off, the man had zero percent body fat I swear, more abs than you knew existed. Zahovic seemed skinny like a Q-tip, but his thighs were tree trunks. K.a.r.a.p.i.a.l.i. (try typing the mans name and posting it and see what happens) seemed kind of upset, like someone peed in his cereal that morning. Mitropoulo seemed very nice and friendly to us and enjoying his work with the club.

Edited by Tzatziki
forum does not like VKMelachrinosali
  • Like it 1

• 1 month later...

Osmanlispor looses their domestic match leading up to our encounter with them

21 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

Some interesting facts about our Turkish opponent, the club was formerly known as Ankaraspor, changed the name since 2014 known by nickname, Ottoman Sports. 

Not sure where you read or heard that, but this is what i found: The current name refers to Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire.

220px-Osmanl%C4%B1spor_FK_logo.png