Phantis Forums

PAOK Players on Loan

Dutch Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Rumours that Mystakidis is wanting to go to PAO permanently.  They don’t want to deal with loan players anymore which is fair enough.  I agree with that.  So if true we may see Mystakidis try and push the club for an early.release.

On the upside the club will need to make a decision on if they want him to be part of the club or not moving forward.  Time to include the kid or let him go.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure there is a clause that we can break the loan in mid-season. I know for a fact that to get Giannoulis before the loan ends PAOK has to pay 70K to Atromitos.

BTW, Koulouris with a hat-trick in today's cup game against Apollon Smyrnis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree, he's a prime candidate to come back. I was just ranting to bananas about this, but I think we'll let Henrique go once his contract is over (vs trying to sign him again) and go for a BIG signing at wing. But with him gone, we'll still have room for another since El Kaddouri will be gone as well. I'd like to see him in that slot, if my pumpkin GM27 doesn't come back (which seems to be the case).

Εγώ θέλω ξένους διαιτητές και ξένους παίκτες. Μέχρι οι Έλληνες να βάλουν μυαλό. Ας έχει η ΑΕΚ και ο Ολυμπιακός Φορτούνη, Τοροσίδη, Μάνταλο και Μπακάκη. Φέρτε ξένους με το κιλό!

• Like it 1