Phantis Forums

PAOK Players on Loan

Dutch Eagle

Good topic idea!

Loaned abroad:

• Sabo - sell him (he seems eager to go anyway). Seems like a less-good Shakhov.
  • Dimitriadis, Qose, Kousta - I really have no idea, but they're cheap to keep, very young, and are on longer-term contracts (I believe). Might end up good.
  • Antonis - says he wants to return, I say Ivic try him out next summer and see if he's improved. Seems to be getting game time, and God knows we need someone to cover for Canas, especially if Kace leaves. I wouldn't be surprised if that role gets filled by a new transcription, though.
  • Konstantinidis, Giannoulis - loan Giannoulis somewhere he'll actually see time. Konstantinidis might make an impact here next season though. Will be an interesting battle, between him and Kitisou.

Loaned domestically:

• Jairo - he might be ready to replace Campos, who I think might get the boot. Stylistically, he's not much different from him. Made of glass and a magnet for cards, though.
  • all the rest - loan them out again. Poor Pozoglou, thought he was better than this

I know it's easier said than done, but finding teams that actually need these players - in good leagues - will do wonders for helping them develop. We have way too much guys sitting on the bench at Panserraikos. What's the point of having all these players if we're not going to try to develop them?

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Players on Loan
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lamprou getting the start again for Panionios. I feel they should be able to win this one, but they do have a one goal deficit to overcome.

Savvidis, btw, is also starting for them. I wonder if we'll end up buying this guy back at some point.

On 8/4/2017 at 4:59 AM, pash said:

Lamprou getting the start again for Panionios. I feel they should be able to win this one, but they do have a one goal deficit to overcome.

Savvidis, btw, is also starting for them. I wonder if we'll end up buying this guy back at some point.

I always liked Savvidis.  His technique is good but he still had a way to go as far as learning the game.  Probably for the best he's gone to a club where he can get lots of game time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a chance to see the Larisa - Atromitos game today. Of the three PAOK players, Gianoulis had a great game. Sure could have used him at PAOK right now with Leovac being useless. Warda also had a good game, but with our depth at midfield we don't miss him. I was disappointed with Chatziisaia. Way too many mistakes on defense by him.