Phantis Forums

SL - R23: PAOK - Olympiakos ( 05 Mar 17, 19:30 EET )

Blackhawk

They'll win, unless some freakish run of bad form hits him. Chances are we'll be drawn against them in the Cup, anyway.

Apart from the first 25-30 minutes of the game, I thought we were much better. This is a good morale boost, hopefully it's a sign that we're back to our previous form.

I thought Kace was great when he came on, he was absolutely everywhere. I miss that aggression.

Warda showed that he deserves that slot over Biseswar, too. Passing could have been slightly better, but he's an absolute warrior.

Well done by the defenders as well, they made Olympiakos look neutered.

Who's our MotM?

Ωραία νίκη, μπράβο.

Ελπίζω όμως να γίνουμε μεγάλη ομάδα κάποια στιγμή. Τέλος στα ΑΝ και μόνο πράξεις. Αφήστε το ΑΝ είχαμε τους τρεις βαθμούς από πέρυσι. Είμαστε μεγάλη ομάδα ή κοριτσάκια; Η ομάδα πήρε μία απόφαση να μην κατέβει στον επαναληπτικό του Κυπέλλου και πρέπει να υποστεί τις συνέπειες. End of story. Αφήστε επίσης τα ΑΝ δεν είχαμε χάσει βαθμούς εδώ κι εκεί. Επιτέλους να δούμε πράξεις. Στα λόγια καλοί είμαστε δεκαετίες τώρα. Γιατί η ομάδα πήγε και έφερε ισοπαλία με τον Ηρακλή; Ποιος φταίει; Η διαιτησία, τα άστρα, ή η Αθήνα; ΚΑΝΕΙΣ από αυτούς. Εμείς φταίμε. Ο κόσμος, οι παίχτες, η διοίκηση, και ο προπονητής. Απλά πράγματα. Δεν υπάρχουν ΑΝ. Τελειώσανε. Το μόνο ΑΝ που υπάρχει για μένα είναι, ΑΝ θέλουμε να γίνουμε μεγάλη ομάδα τελείωσανε τα ΑΝ.

Μόνο πράξεις από όλους. Όπως οι γριές πανηγυρίζουν που πήραν Χ από τον μεγάλο ΠΑΟΚ και είναι 20 χρόνια αήττητες στην έδρα τους, έτσι κι εμείς πανηγυρίζουμε που κερδίσαμε 2-0 τον Ολυμπιακό ο οποίος θα σηκώσει και φέτος το πρωτάθλημα. Μας φτάνει αυτό; Στις γριές ναι. Τους φτάνει να μην χάνουν από τον ΠΑΟΚ. Όπως και στα σκουλήκια. Εμάς μας φτάνει να κερδίζουμε τον Ολυμπιακό και να μην βλέπουμε κούπες;

ΥΓ: Υπερομάδα δεν γίναμε. Τα μυαλά στο κεφάλι και τα πόδια στο πάτωμα από όλους. Η ίδια ομάδα είμαστε που έχασε 0-3 από τη Σάλκε, έφερε 1-1 στον Ηρακλή κλπ κλπ. Όραμα υπάρχει, ας μην γίνουμε λαϊκιστές και να κοιτάξουμε επιτέλους την ουσία!

• Like it 2

Γεια σου ρε Γιανκο!

Να πω την αλήθεια ξενέρωσα που δεν μπήκε και τρίτο γκολ. Ξενέρωσα επίσης οταν συνειδητοποίησα πως στο τέλος θα παίξουμε πλεί οφ. Μεγάλη μ@λ@κι@ το ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα.

Τέλος πάντων, με 2-3 προσθηκες το καλοκαίρι είμαστε έτοιμοι να σηκώσουμε κούπα.

5 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

Another bad shot by us... Enrique this time... Prijovic and Enrique have yet to show they are a class above the rest.

I'm happy with Prijovic so far.  7 goals and he doesn't even play 90 minutes.  By my calculations, Klaus would take till the 2020 season to score this many.

Worked out, too. I hope we see more of Kace, he was pretty good.

After chewing on it for a while, I've decided to declare Shakhov as man of the match. Now you can all calm down.

Great win! Always nice to get one over the gavs
Frustrating to think where we'd be had we not dropped the points against Iraklis and Xanthi over the last few weeks, let alone the Atromitos game amongst others. But thats football you can pin point 40 moments in a season that cost you. 

Hope Panionios manage to beat AEK tomorrow and keep some sort of pressure on Olympiako, but its really hard to see them losing it from here. 

Prijovic is looking good, someone to simply put the ball in the net, the man has been a good sent! Keep it up megale

Whilst the rest were sleeping, u guys picked up a good player in warda. I remember watching a panetolikos game where i was impressed with his close control. Kid has good feet. Should he learn to score, he will make savidis even richer.

Edited by val

2 hours ago, val said:

Whilst the rest were sleeping, u guys picked up a good player in warda.

Good winter signing along with Henrique and Prijovic have injected much needed quality and energy into our attack. 

I downloaded and watched the whole game last night in the privacy of my home on my 60 incher. Seeing the game again and in better detail I must say that we really did not play that well. We made quite a few mistake. The team in the first 25 minutes was quite poor. If we want to have any chances in the cup and playoffs, we will need to have better performance in these game.

Ακριβώς Ζιάκα! Έχεις απόλυτο δίκιο.

Οι βλαχοδημοσιογράφοι του ΠΑΟΚ γράφουν για την ομαδάρα του Ίβιτς κλπ που έπρεπε να πάρει το πρωτάθλημα και κλασικά θα έρθουν τα χαστούκια και μετά θα ψαχνόμαστε και θα κραζόμαστε μεταξύ μας. Πότε επιτέλους θα αλλάξει αυτή η νοοτροπία;