Phantis Forums

PAO vs AEK

Original Sydney

Thought I would get in and start the topic for us, big game and even though our form has been very average hopefully the players can lift for this derby and get us a result. A loss will see us go 7 points behind PAO.

Slight favourable thing for us is PAO play kypello tonight and will have 3 days rest, where as our boys will be fresh.

Hopefully Morais gets the line up right.

Don't think we will get thrashed, PAO are struggling themselves of late, prob a good time for us to both play each other. As I said only benefit we have is we will be fresh while they have 3 days recovery from their kypello match tonight, which should be an interesting tie as Kissamikos had some good results in their group against SL teams.

http://www.aek365.com/a-499219/me-triada-lazarou-mantalou-patito.htm

Morais has finally woken up to himself and tried Lazaros and Patito on the wings with Mandalos going back to his normal role, about f*cken time. Our defence worries me though, no Chygrynsky, Vranjes suspended also, lets hope Kolo and Lambro can step up sand get the job done, Berg hasn't been in the best of form but we need to stop Leto, he's been scoring for fun lately.

Lets hope the 11 starts this way Amo, I think they can do well, wont be easy but we will be fresh (and hopefully hungry for a win after so long) and they will only have 2 days recovery heading into Sunday's match, surely that helps us in some way. Cant see Leto playing a full game for them either, need to be wary of him when he is on the pitch though. Berg hasn't done much either but doesn't mean we don't keep a good eye either. I think with that front 3rd we can hurt them going forward, their defence isn't anything special, just hope our defence is up for it.

Johansson on the bench, Andjarevic and Simoes in the middle, Patito on the left, Lazaros on the right with Mandalos in the middle, Pekhart up front. Didac, Kolo, Lambro and Galo at the back with Barkas in goal.

I wont get to watch unfortunately..

PAME AROSTIA

Im devastated Galanopoulos who was on the come up and was getting better with each game has been dropped for this Swede Adjarevic who has not shown much yet. Still early days but somewhat annoying.

All we can say after that is at least we didnt lose and drop further out of play offs which seems to be the goal from now on.

I wonder how much longer Morais will get, personally I dont think we should change now half way through the season u leaa we get a top quality coach as a replacement, otherwise no point on kicking him out only to replace him with another nobody, wait until the Summer.

19 minutes ago, Amorgos said:

Good piece on us from Contra, bout our lack of game plan and how players look to be going off instinct on the field = poor coach

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/Comment/stavros-karaindros/aek-xwris-proponhth-paiktes-xwris-filotimo.4479581.html

Get used to these kinds of coaches with Melissanoula in charge. Good coaches cost money,and he's not giving any. I remember back in the Demi Era when all the media would call him out for his mistakes and claim "he's making AEK smaller." Now, the same media protects Melissanidis for the most part even though we are operating on a shoe string budget while he's worth over 3 Billion euros. The problems start at the top, Morais is a s%$#! coach, but no coach can make chicken soup out of chicken s%$#!, not even Klopp.