Phantis Forums

Ultimate AEK Squad

Nikod

Saw this topic in the Oly forum and thought it would be a good idea given how slow things are in the winter break. Name your favorite/best players that have worn the yellow and lback. Here's mine. Tough to shoehorn in some players. This is just off the top of my head.

-------------------Nikolaidis-------------

----Scocco--------Lymbe--------Rivaldo-------

---------Katsouranis-------Zagorakis------

----Kasapis-----Dellas-------Sokratis------Borbokis

---------------------Sorrentino---------

Subs: Atmatsidis, Manolas (both uncle and nephew but I'll give them one slot), Georgeas (for his heart) Zikos, Julio Cesar, Blanco, Mavros (never saw him play but a legend)

Manager: Santos

Tough to leave out some sentimental favorites like Cirillo, Alves, Kapsis, Gamarra, Lakis (he kind of sucked but I liked him), Soares (remember him?). I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many more.

I think the only guy in the current squad who is anywhere near this list is Mantalos. I believe he has the potential to be a talisman for this club if we can get the right pieces around him. a very talented player.

Edited by Nikod
  • Like it 1

On 28/12/2016 at 1:35 AM, Nikod said:

Saw this topic in the Oly forum and thought it would be a good idea given how slow things are in the winter break. Name your favorite/best players that have worn the yellow and lback. Here's mine. Tough to shoehorn in some players. This is just off the top of my head.

-------------------Nikolaidis-------------

----Scocco--------Lymbe--------Rivaldo-------

---------Katsouranis-------Zagorakis------

----Kasapis-----Dellas-------Sokratis------Borbokis

---------------------Sorrentino---------

Subs: Atmatsidis, Manolas (both uncle and nephew but I'll give them one slot), Georgeas (for his heart) Zikos, Julio Cesar, Blanco, Mavros (never saw him play but a legend)

Manager: Santos

Tough to leave out some sentimental favorites like Cirillo, Alves, Kapsis, Gamarra, Lakis (he kind of sucked but I liked him), Soares (remember him?). I'm sure I'm forgetting many, many more.

I think the only guy in the current squad who is anywhere near this list is Mantalos. I believe he has the potential to be a talisman for this club if we can get the right pieces around him. a very talented player.

Dude, Tsiarta does not even have room on your bench? World gone crazy...Take out the kreas Georgeas and put one of the most gifted Greek players ever in there!

• Like it 1

12 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

Dude, Tsiarta does not even have room on your bench? World gone crazy...Take out the kreas Georgeas and put one of the most gifted Greek players ever in there!

I'm insane. Can't believe I left him out. My favorite AEK player of all time after Demis. I was pretty tired when I wrote this. Obviously he belongs in the best 11.

Edited by Nikod
  • Like it 1