Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Belarus (9 November 2016, Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium, Piraeus)

Omonoia9

It looked like we didn't try. We we're that bad in the first half that Fortounis and Sokratis had to come on. Fortounis wasn't even trying that much but because he has so much quality his 1 or 2 shots we're our closes chances to a goal. Karelis and Diamantakos dissapointed me the most and Tachtsidis is class. Tziolis only wishes he could play the way Tachtsidis plays his whole career.

Edited by Dean97

At the end of the day this is not a great way to build confidence going into our most important game. The choices this coach are an embarrassment and I would rather not have a guy like this as our bench boss. Wtf line up did we witness today? Karelis is the worst crosser and only needs to play the middle. Diamantakos should not be on the NT either. My god how much of a moron do you have to be not to field a good line up that will produce some offense against this team and go into the Bosnia game on a high. Tsiolis plays 90+minutes WTF. losing at home to these type of teams is becoming way to regular. If you are going to play around with the line up I. A friendly then start players like Kone or Ninis maybe even Fetfa not Diamantakos, Vellios, Tziolis and so on.

• Like it 2