Phantis Forums

PAOK - AEK

Dikefale11

Yea Bakaseta hasn't been too active. We're having trouble creating anything cohesive so even though we've been on the attack a healthy amount of times, the offense is pretty random. That's why I don't think we've been hearing much of Bakaseta in this role. 

35 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

The radio is saying that Patito is serious injured... Lazaros getting ready to come on

The replay was horrifying. Definitely at least jammed his knee. He landed it on it wrong, I'm sure they'll show it endlessly in the highlight reels

I think it was Didac... Unfortunate but this s%$#! happens. On the bright side, the difference between this team and Ketsbaias team is night and day in my eyes; we actually had a plan and tactics in this game. One more week of practices and I think we will be where we want to. 

Also, kudos to Labropoulos. After hearing s%$#! from everyone all year he finally played in his real position and played FANTASTIC. He shut me up. Almeida on the other hand has been a huge disappointment as I suspected. 

Just saw highlights, both teams seemed they had chances to win but both keepers were on their best game. Overall we looked ok, better than under Ketsbaia that's for sure. Shame to lose that late in the match, did the ball actually go out? And did it also take a touch off Didac to be given a corner?

Lastly, Ivic is a F***en cock, all last week he sooked for the flares at Karaiskaki yet one didn't even reach the pitch, but today not a word form the piece of s%$#! about his own fans throwing a flare onto the pitch, surely something has to be done about it.

Didn't expect to win but a very disappointing way to lose. Being 7 points behind already with a trip to Pao in a few weeks, season looks over already. Not enough depth or stability. Any word on Patito?