Phantis Forums

Larissa - AEK

Dikefale11

Didac and Lescott are out injured for this game, most likely Vargas and Simoes will also be out injured. Patito will be most likely miss this one due to suspension as well. It's going to be a very very hard game without two of our best players; I'd start: 

Anestis

Galo Chygrinski Kolovetsios Diaz

Galanopoulos Johanson

Platellas Mantalos Lazaros

Almeida

Knowing Ketsbaia, I think he'll start with:

Anestis

Labropoulos Johanson

Bakasetas Mantalos Lazaros

Almeida

No labropoulos for god's sake.

So what's our take on Bakasetas so far? He's been better for AEK than the NT no doubt. I think he's a player with potential. But he hasn't blown me away by any means. And I'm not clear what his natural position is.

His natural position is second striker/CAM. So far for AEK and the Ethniki he has played on the wing bar 1 game I think he played up front for us when Almeida went off injured in game 2 away to Veria. He scored and hit the bar and had many more chances in that game

I think he has good potential, he is still young and learning. 

I dont think his form for the NT should be considered as the whole team has been poor IMO.

He will come good.

Lescott is having surgery now, doubt we will see him until Xmas, hope I'm wrong.

Bakasetas needs to run at players not have his back to them but currently Mandalos has that spot he is used to playing so he will have to make do on the wing.

Lets see what line up Ketsbaia goes with but it won't be an easy game by no means.

On a slightly different note my mates son has been trialling with AEK he's 15 and has been offered a contract, they say within 2-3 years he could be playing first team, time will tell but great to see him get this chance. Amanatidis at Oly hardly gave a look at him but at AEK they were amazed with his talent.

21 hours ago, Original 21 said:

Didac and Lescott are out injured for this game, most likely Vargas and Simoes will also be out injured. Patito will be most likely miss this one due to suspension as well. It's going to be a very very hard game without two of our best players; I'd start: 

Anestis

Galanopoulos Johanson

Platellas Mantalos Lazaros

Almeida

Knowing Ketsbaia, I think he'll start with:

Anestis

Labropoulos Johanson

Bakasetas Mantalos Lazaros

Almeida

Galanopoulos will start iv heard today. 

Να καταστρώνει τα αγωνιστικά του πλάνα εν όψει του αγώνα με την Λάρισα ξεκίνησε στη σημερινή προπόνηση ο Τιμούρ Κετσπάγια. Η απουσία του Αντρέ Σιμόες, οδήγησε τον Γεωργιανό τεχνικό στο να δοκιμάσει ένα σχήμα με διαφορετική διάταξη και συγκεκριμένα με 4-3-3. Σε αυτό, ο Γιόχανσον είχε τον ρόλο του κόφτη, με τους Μάνταλο και Μπακασέτα να παίζουν ως εσωτερικοί μέσοι. Στην κορυφή της επίθεσης επέστρεψε ο Ούγκο Αλμέιδα και στα άκρα ήταν οι Πλατέλλας, Χριστοδουλόπουλος. Βέβαια, με δεδομένο ότι το παιχνίδι με την ΑΕΛ είναι τη Δευτέρα, ο Τιμούρ θα έχει αρκετό χρόνο τις επόμενες ημέρες να δοκιμάσει κι άλλα πράγματα πριν πάρει τις τελικές του αποφάσεις.

Ketsbaia is testing out a very interesting and attacking lineup in training. I'd personally would love to see this but it's risky in an away game.

• Like it 1

Looks like he's going with a 4-3-3.

I'm not so confident in our squad using that formation. In the past it hasnt worked for us and it seems Timour might not have done his homework. Lets see if he uses it better than Dellas did last year. 

Hi guys,

I used to post a lot some years back here.

The reason that I am writing: 
As per this season you can watch legal the games of the Greek Superliga at Nova Sports online on the net. Like it used to be some years ago,
but now in better quality.

https://online.novasports.gr/

For the whole season it costs 85 Euros - I watched some games. But you can also buy a single game for 3 Euros.

The problem for you guys - as mostly of you are living overseas - is mainly for European residents ..with the exception of Greece and Cyprus.

Football technically:

I was expecting the defeat against Olympiakos as they have the better team. The quality of their players is more balanced.

As I said before the derby (not here) the important thing is that the Aektzides remain patient, which is a very high demanding for the Greeks in homeland.

The reason is monetary:

Should Olympiakos not be able to qualify for the Champions League next year too - so they would have less money to spend for quality players...
and this would close the gap to them. They are still living  from the CL financial resources.

We are coming from far behind - one season more patient in continuing our positive progress of the last year will finally bring the expected fruits.

We are starting with Anestis Galo Kolovetsios Chygrinski Didac Johanson Mantalos Bakasetas Platellas Aravidis and Lazaros. It's a chance for Kolovetsios, Aravidis, and Platellas to prove their worth. The formation is supposed to be a 4-1-4-1 with Johanson sitting in front of the center backs, and Mantalos and Bakasetas in front of him in the center. It is very risky leaving out Almeida, lets see what happens.

GOAL Platellas!

Surfer.... Good to see you post again!

unfortunately the streaming is not available in the USA, so we have to look for streams online. 

I like ketsapia's lineup. Needs goals and knows that if he loses this week he is probably out. If he is going out, he might as well go out punching.

Come on platellas. 2 goals today. 

HT

1-2

As I said since we went ahead we were god awful, petrified of Larissa with 11 players in our half.

We got a lucky 2nd goal that was cleared by a Larissa player and deflected off Bakasetas I think straight to Platellas who did well to finish. Proving his doubters wrong.

Players were still in celebration mode as 2 minutes later we left a soft goal in.

We only played played well the last 10 minutes were Aravidis came hit the woodwork and Johansson heading just wide.

Dont know what happened to Galo but he doesnt seem the same player as last year. Bakakis deserves a shot, will most likely give more.

Mandalos has played some very nice through balls and crosses, Bakasetas and Lazaros have been non existent bar 1 good cross by Lazaros.

Not much we can change 2nd half our bench is mediocre, expecting Almeida to make an appearance hopefully earlyish in the 2nd and attract defenders to him. Galo is a liability and on a yellow.

Expecting a better 2nd half were we should be more in control instead off being so scared.