Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Vs AEK

Original 21

Έτσι θα «κατέβαζε» την ΑΕΚ στο Καραϊσκάκη ο Τσιάρτας, που καταλόγισε ευθύνες στον Κετσπάγια!

Αναλυτικά, είπε: «Από πλευράς Ολυμπιακού, το παιχνίδι κύλησε όπως το προγραμμάτισε ο προπονητής του. Είχε πάθος, διάθεση, καθαρό μυαλό… Από την άλλη, ο Τιμούρ Κετσπάγια προσέγγισε λάθος το παιχνίδι. Εγώ, προσωπικά, δεν θα ξεκινούσα στα άκρα τον Λάζαρο, γιατί είναι ανέτοιμος. Με ένα 45λεπτο κόντρα στον Ηρακλή, δεν γίνεται να παίζεις σε ντέρμπι Ολυμπιακού-ΑΕΚ! 

Και επίσης, δεν θα έβαζα τον Μάνταλο. Δεν ήταν, ξεκάθαρα, έτοιμος από ψυχολογικής πλευράς. Θα χρησιμοποιούσα Μπακάκη από δεξιά και Αραβίδη από αριστερά, να βγω στην κόντρα και να είμαι καλός και ανασταλτικά. Και θα ήθελα Σιμόες, Γιόχανσον για να μου κρατούν το παιχνίδι στη μεσαία γραμμή. 

Από τη στιγμή που κάποιος είναι στην αποστολή (σ.σ. για τον Σιμόες ο λόγος), είναι ετοιμοπόλεμος. Τον Πατίτο θα τον είχα σε πιο ελεύθερο ρόλο. Μπορεί να έχει αναρχία στο παιχνίδι του, αλλά αυτό ακριβώς είναι που τον κάνει δύσκολα αντιμετωπίσιμο. Η ΑΕΚ 80% αμυνόταν και ο Ολυμπιακός κέρδιζε μέτρα και ήταν πιο κοντά στην περιοχή. Η προσέγγιση και η στρατηγική του Κετσπάγια δεν ήταν ενδεδειγμένη».

sport-fm

Hi everyone, I'm a portuguese fan of greek soccer in general. The best supporters in the world! Do you know where I can download the full match Oly-AEK? And also other mathces from Superleague? I'm not finding any one of this season in Kapaki site. I'm really desperately to "feel" the energy, passion of fanatic fans, and tactics! Thanks a lot.

Currently, and for the last however many years, we are a small team. We have accepted mediocrity. I'm sick of it, sick of idiot managers, overpaid players and stupid decisions in the transfer market. 

These are our next five fixtures:

Larissa A

Panionios H

PAOK A

Atrmoitos H

Panathinaikos A

Our season could be done in the next five weeks. Instead of being 4 - 6 points ahead of Oly we find ourselves 3 and goal difference behind Pana. 

If results, our line up, strategy and intensity don't change soon, Ketsbaia can get F***ed!

Very disappointed, angry and sick of the s%$#! AEK keeps accepting and turning out

Ketsbaia's days are numbered, apparently the players outed him to the fans about his "tactics" for this season which were simply to "play with passion and the results will come." Also, in his post match interview he says Simoes was too injured to play, if he was too injured to play why keep him on the bench and waste a spot on the bench!!!!! 

I said at the start of the season AEK would finish 5th and was attacked. 

I blamed meli for not bringing in a decent coach and going for the joke that is ketsbaia, and the fact the team really needed some decent signings and went for scraps...... 

Dont blame bajevic hes melis choice. 

Us fans deserve better than this. We have been promised so much from those in charge, and we were all excited for this season with positive signs. 

This is the worst Olympiacos team I have seen in a long time, and we couldn't even turn up and make a game of it. 

Who is to blame? Well the coach for starters, but the starting 11 no matter who was there should have done better than that. 

Would Simoes have really changed the outcome of the game if the mentality of the team was a loser one as shown by their pathetic display last night? 

What a wake up call this has turned out to be.

Boys one thing, Dusan doesn't help us in anyway either.

He's got rid of how many ex players who were involved now and bled AEK the last couple seasons?

Ketsbaia is just another yes man to them.

He took a massive risk by changing the middle in the wrong game and the guy he put there did nothing and was at fault for 2 goals.

Ketspayia should stay. Yup, he made a mistake by leaving Simoes on the bench. But none of the starters even looked like they were acceptable players. They played afraid. Probably too much pressure. Not sure what a coach can do if his team can't handle the pressure. That's what they get paid to do, play hard no matter what. Frankly, I don't think any of them were worth a damn in that game. If I were president I would dock them pay. 

Its one thing to lose and bust your ass trying. I'm ok with that. But losing because you are scared and playing like it is your first game is another. No shitty tactics can hide a poor performance of a team that has no balls

Christ, I don't think we strung more than 2 passes together all game. 

Dava-G I don't think they were afraid, Mandalos and Lambro were telling him they were given no instructions on what they were to do, Lambro was lost. Ok they're professionals and know what football contains but the coach needs to give the instructions and it showed out there they didn't know what was needed to be done.

Oly players on the other hand went out there and played with heart and to also save their coach, that was the difference. It seems our players have slightly lost faith in Ketsbaia.

Overall yes he has us playing good football but his decision making is terrible. You don't change a winning formula in a derby and you don't take off your only player who was trying his best in Patito.

The problem is melli. Send both dusan and ketsb packing. Bring in someone like sergio markarian that can motivate your group because before any ball was kicked, the players had already believed they would lose.

Upon getting the belief levels up, bring in a decent manager and some better players. Patito, simoes, johansen are good players but rid yourselves of these greek paixtakia that will never amount to anything. Learn from pao.

21 minutes ago, Original Sydney said:

Val so long as Meli is in charge Dusan will also be there, sad but true. Hope I'm wrong but Meli has a lot of loyalty and respect to kermit

Melli has to realize that you can't work with personalities like dusan. Any other manager would give melli and ultimatum

It comes down to one thing: Ketsbaia has lost the locker room because of the lack of tactical work and planning he has done all season. Just look at our goals this year, all of them have come from inidivual brilliance of Almeida and Patito, or by mistakes from the other teams. Our players are literally lost out on the field and are calling him out for it. 

We played well in the first 3 games because we have good players, not because of the coach. We should be playing better with this group of players, we have a very strong starting 11 and decent depth in all but two positions. The way we played yesterday was way worse than we played in the 6-0 loss in 2010 or 2011, and a ton worse than we did in 2013 when we got relegated. Give Poyet or Dellas this group of players and the game yesterday would have been very different.

Sure, Olympiakos did step up yesterday, but we allowed them to do so. We gave Fortounis tons of space and time to pick us apart, we handed them two goals, we didn't pressure them in the middle, we didn't test their backline. 

The game against AEL after the break is do or die for Ketsbaia, I would have personally fired him already because he is dangerous, but Bajavic has decided to give him another chance. 

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, Dava-G said:

Ketspayia should stay. Yup, he made a mistake by leaving Simoes on the bench. But none of the starters even looked like they were acceptable players. They played afraid. Probably too much pressure. Not sure what a coach can do if his team can't handle the pressure. That's what they get paid to do, play hard no matter what. Frankly, I don't think any of them were worth a damn in that game. If I were president I would dock them pay. 

Its one thing to lose and bust your ass trying. I'm ok with that. But losing because you are scared and playing like it is your first game is another. No shitty tactics can hide a poor performance of a team that has no balls

Christ, I don't think we strung more than 2 passes together all game. 

When a coach sends out his team into a huge away derby and does not give them any tactics or instructions obviously they are going to play afraid. It has nothing to do with them handling the pressure. All of our starters yesterday except Bakasetas have played in this derby before or have played in games with a ton of pressure in Brazil, or England, or Spain, or the Champions League, and even Italy... 

I'm not sure about the "no instructions" comments. Have the players come out and said that publicly?  They have really come out and said the reason they lost was because the coach didn't tell them what to do?  Really?  

Seems to me, hard to believe. From what we have read and complained about all week was that he was using and practicing this lineup - all week. Maybe they were just lined up at practice but not talking tactics?  I don't believe that. 

But OK. Let's say he gave them no tactics going into the game... Just how to line up. That means they just sit around and let Oly put together 4-5 passes as the AEK players watched?  I'm sorry. I don't believe it. Not even a hint of having played the game before?

They either played scared or, as you suggest O21, he has lost the locker room and the team didn't show up on purpose. Either way the team should be docked pay. Absolutely poor. 

Ok say he did give instructions what do you think they were/what did they work on all week,as I was dumbfounded watching them play and trying to work out our game plan, as it seems there was none.

As I said earlier the difference was Oly players came out and played to save their coach and themselves, our players didn't, so the "he's lost/losing the dressing room" seems to have some truth to it.

5 hours ago, Original Sydney said:

Ok say he did give instructions what do you think they were/what did they work on all week,as I was dumbfounded watching them play and trying to work out our game plan, as it seems there was none.

As I said earlier the difference was Oly players came out and played to save their coach and themselves, our players didn't, so the "he's lost/losing the dressing room" seems to have some truth to it.

Yeah, to be honest, I don't think they did anything.  Tactics or not.  Direction or not.  They watched as Oly passed around them.  Thats not a lack of tactics, thats a lack of trying...  

8 hours ago, Dava-G said:

Yeah, to be honest, I don't think they did anything.  Tactics or not.  Direction or not.  They watched as Oly passed around them.  Thats not a lack of tactics, thats a lack of trying...  

It was a lack of many things not only trying.

Everyone around me in Filadelphia was losing it at Ketsbaia and his decisions, once he took of Patito everyone cracked it big time.