Phantis Forums

Europa League games

Dutch Eagle

I think if Olympiacos bomb this then there really is little hope for them and by extension Greek football.

If the reigning Champions can't beat the Asteras Tripolis of Portugal then they should all resign.

No slight on Arouca as I'm an Asteras fan but there should be a clear difference in standard here. I guess we all thought the same with the Israelis and we know how much of a s#it show that was.

You must demolish this side.

Played Dutch side Heracles. Should have lost 6-0 but Heracles was like PAOK: scored and refused to score more goals. In extra time Arouca scored the equalizer (1-1). In Portugal it was 0-0.

They rose from the fifth or sixt tire to the Primeira in a few years.

Big match Thursday! Let's see if Mr. Bento has turned the squad around at all from the horrific display Victor put on over two legs vs Beer Sheeva. According to Sport-Fm here is the list of players who travelled to Portugal:

Liked a lot of things that I saw today until I had to stop watching in the 60th. Bento is going to do a good job if today is any indication. Kapino looked good, Cambiasso was huge, Seba played well, our spanish lb did as well, Botia and Da Costa looked good, very nice turn around these last couple weeks. Bravo boys! We keep moving.

We need all 3 Greek teams to win for the co-efficient points.  The only team that has any excuse to not get a win is maybe PAO who have the tougher gig away from home.  Olympiakos and PAOK must win, end of story.

We need all 3 Greek teams to win for the co-efficient points.  The only team that has any excuse to not get a win is maybe PAO who have the tougher gig away from home.  Olympiakos and PAOK must win, end of story.

PAO and PAOK have done a lot of good work this off season, I think this could be a good year for the league if Kontoni does not f*** it up.

Edited by Tzatziki

PAO and PAOK have done a lot of good work this off season, I think this could be a good year for the league if Kontoni does not f*** it up.

Well I just hope the league is somewhat competitive.  It'd be nice to have it not effectively over by round 15.  That's just boring.

• Like it 1

Ένας άπειρος Ρώσος στη ρεβάνς

AR-151009076.jpg?v=636074729330832483

Πρόκειται για τον 37χρονο άπειρο Ρώσο, όπως άπειρος ήταν ο Καράσεφ στο Μάλμε πριν από μερικά χρόνια, Αλεξέι Εσκόφ, που δεν έχει «σφυρίξει» ποτέ τον Ολυμπιακό στο παρελθόν. Ο Εσκόφ μετράει 25 διεθνή παιχνίδια, έχοντας καταλογίσει έξι πέναλτι (5-1 γηπεδούχοι-φιλοξενούμενοι) και έχοντας δείξει 6 κόκκινες (3-3) και 103 κίτρινες κάρτες (51-52). Βοηθοί του θα είναι οι Ντμίτρι Μοσιάκιν και Ιγκόρ Ντεμέσκο, ενώ τέταρτος διαιτητής θα είναι ο Σεργκέι Ιβάνοφ, όλοι συμπατριώτες του.

http://gavros.gr/blog/podosfairo/enas-apeiros-rosos-sti-revans