Phantis Forums

Black Lives Matter Movement

Guest PastMember

And my "pal" as you put it has committed to donating plenty already, but that would not suite your narrative so no surprise that you did not come across that fact in your extensive internet research from sunny Australia. 

So according to your source we have 238 dead whites and 123 dead blacks, with blacks making up close to 13% of the population. Quantitatively, we have more dead whites, but we both know, whites make up a whole hell of a lot more than 13%. So your statements on this issue are correct and valid, but misleading, thank you Rupert Murdoch.

13 hours ago, Reaper said:

I am not sure. I understand black on black crime kills more african americans than any other form of crime in the US. I am totally confused as to why BLM don't protest at every scene where a black person has murdered another black person. 

These are separate issues, the logic of discrediting or downplaying BLM by using the problem of black on black crime is nonsensical. Blacks are convicted and punished for their crimes quite regularly, BLM is a manifestation of people being fed up of cops getting away with murder.

Americans are responsible for 98% of the homicides in America, but we have seen how many countries invaded and innocents killed since 9/11? How zealous are bigots and racists foaming at the mouth any time a Muslim does anything? People just love to hate, and facts don't matter to them, we will just pick and choose, skew and manipulate the discourse to justify our intolerance. Get right people.

1 hour ago, ThrylosG7 said:

Maybe we should set up a White lives matter...

They dont want equality or justice - they want special treatment

White lives matter? Please tell me you are joking. Because if you are serious, I will wave the "white" flag.

You know what all black people want now? Did you come to this conclusion from your superior internet sleuthing skills again?

Pana, you gonna honestly tell me as a white man it has ever crossed your mind that a cop might shoot you? Black parents worry about their kids getting shot all the time, it is a reality for black people, especially young black males.

Edited by Tzatziki

I respect your opinion, police abuse is a real issue certainly, The BLM movement is not about dividing people, there are definitely people actively working to undermine the cause and divide people. Don't be fooled. BLM is a group with the focus being to bring attention to and hopefully end the multiple cases we have all seen of police killing unarmed black people in recent years and getting away with it, without so much as a dismissal, let alone jail time. For you or anyone to say something like "the movement divides people" or "all lives matter" is comparable to telling people who support or rally for an aids cure or cancer that "hey! all diseases matter, what about parkinsons or leukemia?". Obviously you can support BLM or cancer research and also be for other cures or causes as well. Does this make any sense to you? Or not really?

Edited by Tzatziki

7 minutes ago, aek66 said:

ok, let's fix that for you..

your arguments and points keep evading the facts. you're putting nice canadian black kids in urban usa ghettos. doesn't work that way. 72% of blacks are born illegitimate. even higher in urban areas.

i agree, there are more than a handful of dick cops. to me, BLM is all about looking to excuse the behavior of thugs, idiots and hustlers. they are pushing for a pass for crime, low reading scores and not being accountable/not needing to keep their noses clean along more free stuff, including reparations.

now i see where blacks are so emboldened to demand 'white-free' areas in schools and requests for no white roommates. 

You keep making arguments that have nothing to do with BLM. What do illegitimacy rates have to do with cops getting away with murder? This is not fox news, give it a rest Bill.

And the FBI report about the KKK infiltrating law enforcement? Whats that? Another unfortunate chain of events? And the countless other cases of murder from the police of black men? It is painfully obvious, that police do not handle whites and blacks the same. And its not just police, its society as a whole. But when you have video of a cop shooting someone, what further evidence do you need to convict that cop? Why is it acceptable for the officer to not be charged or convicted or fired? 

On 12/09/2016 at 1:55 AM, aek66 said:

what more do you want? 

I want you to watch this comment, specifically the part where he compares how white perps and black ones are dealt with differently in  few cases he brings up that made news in the last few months. If you watch the video, I would like to hear your thoughts about what the man had to say about how the police chose to handle these situations and what kind of message does it send.

Edited by Tzatziki
forgot to include the video comment

5 hours ago, Pana97 said:

This movement is more about splitting blacks and whites up to me. I know this is not the real intention of the movement, but sadly this is the majority of what I read on an almost daily basis. 

I hear what you are saying. That feeling that you are describing is not unique. In any popular movement there are always people who will actively work to undermine it and cause division among people who, on the surface may seem to be very different, but in reality 99% of people have more in common than we realize. Black, gay, trans, latino wtv. We are all under the same thumb and we need to support each other in cases like this. The real intent is simple, we want police officers to be held accountable when they murder black people like their life is worth nothing.

Unarmed Tulsa Man Shot Dead by White Police Officer

Tulsa police fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher, an unarmed black man, on Friday, according to the New York Daily News. Tulsa Police released video of the shooting, including dash cam footage, on Monday. 

link-to-video

6 hours ago, 1789 said:

People like Tzatziki are unwittingly furthering goals that have nothing to do with natural rights or equal protection under the law. 

People who should know better and speak up about the very real double standards when it comes to the equitable treatment of the other, but instead slander, discredit, nitpick and bend over backwards to avoid the blatant reality that is right under their nose, these people are standing with, supporting or are themselves feeble minded racist cowards like the kkk, neo nazis or any other degenerate, backwards a.ssed hate mongers.

Edited by Tzatziki
typo

5 hours ago, Reaper said:

Seems this video is more relevant that ever..

Not at all surprised that you would have the indecency to post something like this. It probably reinforces the self serving views you have on the topic too, which is quite tragic.

The video of his wife was strange.  It's like she wanted him to get killed by the cops.  I mean if it was my loved one, I couldn't just stand there with a phone and keep on repeating "He better not die".  I would run to the vehicle and tell the person to put the gun down and make sure the police understood he had something wrong with him.  It's like the "hip hop" crowd wants their loved one to get killed so they can get money.

5 hours ago, 1789 said:

The video raises more questions than answers, but it appears the man who was shot and killed by the officer may not have been mentally well and had suffered some sort of brain injury back in 2015.

I'm not sure when he had the brain injury but he's had a violent past for shooting someone.  Also, was put in state prison for shooting at police in 2005.  He's been in arrested multiple times.  Clearly not a nice guy.

1 hour ago, ThrylosG7 said:

Lets remember that according to BLM blacks cannot be racist 

It's not just BLM, I've heard this by a few different people, anyone can be racist even black people. Racism is discrimination based on "race". The word race itself is kind of BS but that's a different subject.

• Lazarus changed the title to Black Lives Matter Movement