Phantis Forums

UEFA Champions League Qualifiers 2016-2017

Tzatziki

let them sit in their own bubble

here they are saying wed jump at the chance of having marinakis and his success

hahaha

umm he was within an inch of getting killed in leoforos by a fotovolida. you can stick your petsina where the sun doesnt shine

id rather an empty trophy cabinet than a fat slob who has only reinvested cl money ( none of his own ) due to compromising the local bbq league

along with epo and their satelite teams who open their legs entos kai ektos

like the local prostitutes in

kings cross

Edited by choc13
  • Like it 4

Maybe i was bit harsh  :lol:

All i am trying to say is i would prefer a strong Paok and Aek to give FAIR competition in Greece.

Because im all for seeing Greek teams compete in the CL like in the old days.

So what Panathinaikos is broke at least we can hold our head high. The rest of Greece is broke too. Should i be embarrassed that im Greek?

I would rather see the National team do well in Euro and World Cup comps along with 2 or 3 teams in the CL.

:gr:  :gr:  :gr:

http://www.sdna.gr/news-english/article/230394/olympiakos-included-manager-rudi-garcia-rumours

http://www.sdna.gr/news-english/article/230340/marinos-ouzounidis-favorite-replace-manager-victor-olympiakos

Olympiakos to replace nightmare Victor Sanchez with either AS Roma coach Rudi Garcia or talented Panionios manager Marinos Ouzounidis. Personally, I'd rather see Rui Gracia. That way Olympiakos will actually get a decent manager, while Panionios don't lose the most important piece to last year's success.

Spare us file. You guys had the worst Champions League campaign in the history of Greek football. We have been been the only Greek team that has amassed any UEFA coefficient points in the last five years while you guys struggle in Europa every year!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH..... 7-0 TO JUVENTUS OR THE 32 STRAIGHT ROAD LOSSES IN EUROPE???? HAVE U GUYS EVER MADE A SEMI FINAL?? OR A FINAL?? HOW MANY TIMES HAS OLY PLAY PASSED CHRISTMAS??? IDIOT. SHEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Deleted for calling another member an idiot and Olympiacos Sheep.  

Warning Issued.

Phantis Mod Team.

• Like it 2

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH..... 7-0 TO JUVENTUS OR THE 32 STRAIGHT ROAD LOSSES IN EUROPE???? HAVE U GUYS EVER MADE A SEMI FINAL?? OR A FINAL?? HOW MANY TIMES HAS OLY PLAY PASSED CHRISTMAS??? IDIOT. SHEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Deleted for calling another member an idiot and Olympiacos Sheep.  

Warning Issued.

Phantis Mod Team.

Even with the 7-0 loss we still had allowed the same amount of goals that entire Champions League season like you did in 2010-11. Congratulations on the final you made 50 years ago. Celebrate that for the rest of your life while we celebrate actual championships. 

As for the idiot comment, I'll let the mods take care of that as I don't get into arguments with people who write in all capitals and seem to be intellectually deficient.

it was a one off bad guy imo they were unlucky. oly shold've dominated though.

cool that bouchalakis is getting the start. seems that their gunna let him play a big role this year. whenever a greek player has been a starter these past 5 years, they've developed great.

eg) manolas, samaris, holebas, torosidis, fortounis, mitroglou

Edited by georgelaz

Just goes to show the size of the change needed.

We need changes, but this team was more than beatable, our squad was not prepared at all. Gianena could have beaten them.

We reached the final 8 in 1999, the final 16 in 2008, 2010, 2014. Once again getting your sources from leoforos.gr

quarter final in 92...semi final 96.. semi final 2002...last 16 2009....in total we reached the last 16 five times!!!!..twice to the semi finals!! twice to the quarter finals!!! and one final(again only ever greek team to make a champions league final)........now take off your red glasses  ;)

Edited by Green Man
  • Like it 3

Just to rub it in I guess, but right now bein Sports are showing the last UCL group match against Arsenal from last season.

I never saw it at the time. Giroud scored 3 but Oly looked confident in the early minutes. Watching Silva on the touchline just reinforces that the club may not have made the right decision to part with him.

It was a bad result but the club was in the the UCL at least. Now they are staring at the abyss.

^^^^the only greek team to reach the champions league final ever!!...sure that is not achievement!!!...pffffffffffff reaching the last 16 twice is :huh:

We reached the final 8 in 1999, the final 16 in 2008, 2010, 2014. Once again getting your sources from leoforos.gr

quarter final in 92...semi final 96.. semi final 2002...last 16 2009....in total we reached the last 16 five times!!!!..twice to the semi finals!! twice to the quarter finals!!! and one final(again only ever greek team to make a champions league final)........now take off your red glasses  ;)

Take it down a notch, we've actually topped our groups on more than 1 occasion....

Lol owned

Once again, I was only responding to Green Man's first comment where he said we've only gotten out of the group stage twice. I don't care how many times PAO has gotten out of their group, that's not what we spoke about. As for "owned", I am not the one who is constantly in the PAO group, you guys are always here in Olympiakos forum. Either way, I don't realize how 'zeles are celebrating our elimination, if Greece continues this way and only the champion makes the Champions League qualifiers, you guys will never see your team in a Champions League game ever again  :lol:

Once again, I was only responding to Green Man's first comment where he said we've only gotten out of the group stage twice. I don't care how many times PAO has gotten out of their group, that's not what we spoke about. As for "owned", I am not the one who is constantly in the PAO group, you guys are always here in Olympiakos forum. Either way, I don't realize how 'zeles are celebrating our elimination, if Greece continues this way and only the champion makes the Champions League qualifiers, you guys will never see your team in a Champions League game ever again  :lol:

Don't waste your time brother, some of our Green friends have a very rare cognitive disorder not too dissimilar from CTE from the years upon years of sfaliares and fapes from the Red Empire. Pray for these kakomirides that medical research might one day find a way to slow down the degeneration of their mental functions, because at this point a cure is no where on the horizon.