Phantis Forums

UEFA Champions League Qualifiers 2016-2017

Tzatziki

Tzatziki wouldn't want anything from you, last person I would turn to for help/support or even to be pissed on  :) Speaking of pissing on, Marinakis seems to be doing that to you all lately. Welcome to reality after so long.

Enjoy your "victory" today original, when the league starts, it's back to reality for you.

Its a shame no Greek team has made CL

Whether its OSFP or PAOK.

Unfortunately Marinakis is to blame for destroying not only Greek League but also the National Team with the corruption.

At the end of the day Marinakis cares about himself and no one else.

He has raped and pillaged the Greek League and Olympiakos. Vangelis will bail now that there is no guaranteed CL money coming in and concentrate on his new project.

Not sure what the future holds for Olympiakos but there is hope for the Greek League as it will allow AEK, PAOK, and PAO to compete again which will restore the strength of the Greek League.

The next 5 years are crucial but this is a blessing in disguise.  The Oly fans need to get rid of the cancer Marinakis!

• Like it 3

The Oly fans need to get rid of the cancer Marinakis!

We will get working on this asap, you don't happen to have the blueprints from the removal of the Vardinogianni cancer lying around by chance? It certainly worked out great for you all.

• Like it 1

We will get working on this asap, you don't happen to have the blueprints from the removal of the Vardinogianni cancer lying around by chance? It certainly worked out great for you all.

I note some sarcasm there Tzatziki?

It hasnt worked great for us. The V family did the same to Pao what Marinakis is doing to you. But at least they didnt destroy the league and the National team in the process.

So just to understand your thought process as long as Olympiakos wins no matter how thats what counts for you?

• Like it 1

I note some sarcasm there Tzatziki?

It hasnt worked great for us. The V family did the same to Pao what Marinakis is doing to you. But at least they didnt destroy the league and the National team in the process.

So just to understand your thought process as long as Olympiakos wins no matter how thats what counts for you?

I'm an Olympiako fan, my immediate concern is my club, any consideration I might lend elsewhere will always be in relation to my club's fortunes. Marinaki is treating the club very well in most aspects, no comparison to the V's. Of course we want more and there are things we don't like. But in Greece, he is the benchmark, and head and shoulders above the rest.

• Like it 1

I'm the first to complain about Marinakis's lack of transfers this off-season but be realistic XXX-18T, you would kill to have an owner like Marinaki. This isn't the first time we are playing qualifiers in August, it happened in 2008 and 2009 as well for Champions League and Marinaki was not around back then. How is he to blame for the National team? And aside from the past 10 years, when was the National team a powerhouse that Marinaki ruined it? I realize that many of you are envious of an owner who although is not the spender we all would like, is still someone who will put his hands in his pockets when he needs to. He did it in 2010 when we got eliminated in Europa, he did it in the summer of 2013 when we needed upgrades and I'm sure he will do it this summer as well.

• Like it 1

I'm an Olympiako fan, my immediate concern is my club, any consideration I might lend elsewhere will always be in relation to my club's fortunes. Marinaki is treating the club very well in most aspects, no comparison to the V's. Of course we want more and there are things we don't like. But in Greece, he is the benchmark, and head and shoulders above the rest.

I get that but its the way he does things is concerning. I wouldnt want an owner of my club being a drug dealer and a cheat.

Head and shoulders above the rest in being dodgy or professional?

anyways this video is gold :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/Skotsos1/videos/vb.965853653466848/1183270928391785/?type=2&theater

• Like it 3

I'm the first to complain about Marinakis's lack of transfers this off-season but be realistic XXX-18T, you would kill to have an owner like Marinaki. This isn't the first time we are playing qualifiers in August, it happened in 2008 and 2009 as well for Champions League and Marinaki was not around back then. How is he to blame for the National team? And aside from the past 10 years, when was the National team a powerhouse that Marinaki ruined it? I realize that many of you are envious of an owner who although is not the spender we all would like, is still someone who will put his hands in his pockets when he needs to. He did it in 2010 when we got eliminated in Europa, he did it in the summer of 2013 when we needed upgrades and I'm sure he will do it this summer as well.

The day Pao would get an owner like Marinakis is the day i stop following them.

How can you be proud of having a drug dealer owner? 

• Like it 5

How can you be proud of having no ownership? Being the kseftiles of Greek soccer for 10 years now. You guys are asked to go paint your own stadium and screw the seats in. When was the last time you guys made a signing that actually cost some money and not free agent scrubs? How can you be proud of a team that owes money to the local bread man? How can you be proud of being ranked under the top 100 teams of Europe? You guys are irrelevant and it's sad. PAOK has become the second biggest team in Greece. No one knows PAO anymore - the team is a total joke. No stadium, no ownership.. 

You will never admit this but you'd celebrate every single one of your championships exactly like we do. I don't recall any PAO fans feeling sorry about how they screwed PAOK from the 2009-10 title and the favorable calls you had that season. Prove to me legally where Marinaki is a drug dealer? Do not use any bullshit owned Alafouzo sites.

Its clear the difference between Pao fans and Oly fans in ethics and class.

Pure bs, where was your ethics and class when you don't pay your players? Bend the rules to nationalise foreign players? Bribe UEFA officials? Bench Nikopolidi before the Euro? Host a bunch of Nazis that our countrymen died fighting against?

Tzatziki I don't mean to offend you, because I know your a proud supporter of Olympiakos, but the honest truth is your club is as currupt as they come. Come on re, don't you remember back in 2007 or 2008 when AEK won the Protathlima fair and square, and Olympiakos lost the match to Apollon Kalamarias (the last place team). I believe Apollon subbed an unilegible player on in the 90th minute. Common, you can't be that blind. There is so much controversy and even die hard facts about Marinakis' corruption, and I'm a believer that where there's smoke there's fire.

Edited by Ethnikos
  • Like it 1

Tzatziki I don't mean to offend you, because I know your a proud supporter of Olympiakos, but the honest truth is your club is as currupt as they come. Come on re, don't you remember back in 2007 or 2008 when AEK won the Protathlima fair and square, and Olympiakos lost the match to Apollon Kalamarias (the last place team). I believe Apollon subbed an unilegible player on in the 90th minute. Common, you can't be that blind. There is so much controversy and even die hard facts about Marinakis' corruption, and I'm a believer that where there's smoke there's fire.

I was not proud of our paper title, and Greek soccer is as corrupt as it's society, but Marinaki is still the best owner the league has, none of these envious, bitter jackals can admit it so this topic is pointless.