Phantis Forums

General

Ethnikos

On 9/14/2022 at 6:31 PM, Mitsos said:

It's official, Alan Pardew is the next coach of Aris. I said previously that Karipidis needed to hire a known coach and he did, hats off to him.  Pardew knows many of the players on this roster and I can only assume that the managerial office, based in England, Aris used this offseason to acquire players had a hand in the hiring of the new coach.  Now stay out of his way, give him TIME, and allow him to do his job.

The life is cruel sometimes, as he acquired overrated ugly coaching master Pardew that I don't like nor value. After Savas Pantelidis, the most annoying one, at least to me. You have confidence, you had a victory over Oly, and you bench Gray suddently and you start Peersman on CD. WTF I have just witnessed tonight?? Overconfident to win Volos regardless of the 2nd stopper or stupid, there is no third option?!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The ones they show promise are sold or given on loan to PAO, AEK or OSFP  to play on their B squads, the others are let go and end up in the second or third division.  Currently Panagidis is still with the club and received some minutes this past weekend but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like it 1