Phantis Forums

Go:bekli

Georgatos is no angel himself, he was a great back, I don't know for sure what his contributions were as a staff member...it's nice to have some ex players around at times, but as a fan from the outside looking in, it's very hard to say if they bring something of value to the club or if we might be better served bringing in staff that has more experience.

Edited by Tzatziki

• 1 month later...

Seems like old man Savva is most likely who Geo is speaking of. If I had to pick sides blindly without knowing the details, I think I would go with the old man, Geo was a great player but never really too "cerebral" I feel.

It has become obvious that he refers to Savvas.  But Georgatos has become the very image of pettiness.  If you must accuse someone, you must name him and list what he did.  These vague accusations towards someone who is not named are a boomerang.

• Like it 1

Savvas is an old hag who needs to F*** off out of Greek Football the scumbag.

Wanted to run his mouth after we beat Oly 1-0 by saying he wanted AEK in the final of the kypello to see who was the best and we gave him a BOUTSA and the sore loser he is told his players to walk off before we collected the trophy, says enough really about the c***. A REAL MAN would've sat there and taken it since he ran his mouth but again he showed his loser side.