Phantis Forums

Brexit

Should Britain Leave EU?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Britain Leave EU?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/26/2019 at 10:19 AM, Athens4 said:

I believe only because the law states he has to. The EU are scrambling to sign it off and at the same time counting themselves lucky. Their days are numbered.

"Their days are numbered".... Hahaha yeah right... You are deluded my friend... Have you heard the news? the Earth isn't flat!

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

Yeah sure, go on mate, vote for Farage. The rich boy with a great career in the City, a member of the good old boys' club, who has mesmerised the working classes of the Midlands and the North. After all, they got so much in common, right? 

By the way: He won't give a feck if everything gets fecked following a no deal brexit. He's got a lot of money in the bank, mind. Rich boy and all....

But maybe (I say MAYBE) you should....?

Food for thought.

PS - Nigel Farage has said he will not stand as an MP in the upcoming election. What does that say about him really? Let's try to read behind the headlines here a little bit....

1. He's so loaded he doesn't give a shite about the MP salary.

2. He's a frigging narcissist who can't stand failure (he's failed to be elected 6-7 times already)

3. He's lazy. He knows he can influence the brainless masses (he can talk the talk for sure) and then he disappears (can't walk the walk - like he did twice before).

But yeah, go on, vote for him, you two are the perfect match.

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

Έτσι μπράβο! Είπαμε: αυτός θα πίνει τη Dom Perignion και θα χασκογελά σα μαλάκας που είναι.

Eκεί στο ol' boys club.....

Και συ θα είσαι προετοιμασμένος (όπως μας είπες πιο πανω) και ευτυχισμένος μέσα στη μιζέρια σου και θα κουνάς τη σημαία υπερήφανα! Μπράβο ρε φιλαράκι, κερδίζεις το χρυσό μετάλλιο αυτομαστιγώματος.

ΥΓ - Καταλαβαίνεις ότι no deal δεν υπάρχει, έτσι; Καταλαβαίνεις ότι ο μαλάκας πάλι θα πρέπει να κάτσει στο τραπέζι για να κάνει εμπορικές συμφωνίες με 27 χώρες ξεχωριστά ε;

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

Wake up people before it's too late!!!!

The Tesla chief executive, Elon Musk, has said Brexit uncertainty played a role in the firm’s decision to build its first European factory in Germany rather than the UK.

The billionaire entrepreneur revealed that the firm’s European battery plant would be built on the outskirts of Berlin.

Speaking to Auto Express after making the announcement, Musk said: “Brexit [uncertainty] made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A sad day for Britain, a sad day for Europe. 

We are now heading for an orderly Brexit which nevertheless is going to be a lengthy and painful process (despite what Mr Liar claims)....

Britain unofficially has always been US's bitch, from now on it's formally Trump's bitch because Britain can't survive as a standalone country. Its GDP comes mainly from services, it produces next to nothing, so when (not if) banks and financial services companies move out of the country, the country will be royally screwed. 

Swinson and mainly Corbyn, led by their stupidity, selfishness and vanity, accepted BoJo's "challenge" and decided to take him on, even though it was obvious from the start that the remain vote was going to be split. As a consequence of that, Swinson lost her seat so has to step down as leader of the LDs, and Corbyn can go and f***** himself, officially being the most disgraced leader in the history of the Labour party.

As I had correctly predicted above, Farage played the role of BoJo's bitch and now he's stepping down (because he's a lazy mother).

BoJo's dream on the other hand has come true. He doesn't give a f**** about anything and anyone. He's in number 10 for good now. Don't be surprised if he changes his tune, if he doesn't "get Brexit done", or at least if he delivers some sort of Brexit which isn't Brexit. Ιt's all about himself so the "vehicle" that put him into number 10 (Brexit) is no longer important, he's in now.

As for the people who voted for him: Vast majority of them are the turkeys who voted for Christmas. They are mostly working class, poor, so they will be the first who will get f*****. Will I feel sorry for them? No, not all.

One last word for all those people I mentioned above (Brexit voters, Corbyn, Swinson, BoJo etc): careful what you wish for.

PS - Also - The Scots will push for Indyref2, so more division to come.

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

EU will not give a f**** about little england mate.

Other than financial services little england produces sweet fa. Industry is non existent, manufacturing is screwed, steel is sold for peanuts, car industry doesn't exist (eg Tata can f*** off any minute you know).

Ιf/When banking is gone, little england is finished.

And then enjoy your day in the queue at your local jobcentre.....

I would really love to see what all those poor sods who voted for Brexit are going to do. Who will they blame next other than their own miserable existence? Bad Europe? Evil Juncker?

Να είσαι φτωχός και μίζερος και χοντρός και να σου γαμάει το μυαλό και να σε αποκοιμίζει αυτός που έβγαλε φράγκα στο City και ο άλλος που τελείωσε τα Eaton και την Οξφόρδη! Και να σε παραμυθιάζει ότι ο εχθρός είναι η Ευρώπη. Για να τον ψηφίσεις να κάνεις το όνειρο του πραγματικότητα να γίνει πρωθυπουργός.... Πιο ηλίθιος πεθαίνεις.

The turkeys who voted for Christmas.... 

Edited by ukworm

I think you'll find if you speak to a lot of people in Dublin and NI that people in Dublin and Belfast are starting to welcome the idea of a reunification.

Are you being paid to write this stuff about the EU? They should have you as their chief of propoganda. Goebels would certainly be proud.

• Confused 1

No I am not. I just have common sense. After all, I didn't vote for Farage like you did..... 

Re: Island of Ireland: You know, when you say something  which is factually wrong, you don't have to carry on. Just say: ok my bad. I don't know the facts, I am going to shut up now.... Makes you look stupid....

And the simple fact is that Unionists do NOT want to split from Britain. And they are not the minority in NI, the population in NI is pretty much 50-50 split. that's why it's so complicated there. 

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

I actually didn't end up voting at all. I never received my voting card and they only told me once I arrived at the polling station that I could have register online. In all honesty I would have probably voted for Boris anyway. It was always going to be between him and Jez. A bit like choosing who is going to take your wife home at the end of the night but at least we will be getting Brexit instead of a 'democratic' second referendum.

Hopefully they won't strike a deal and we can leave without any strings attached. Otherwise we might as well have stayed in.

He doesnt have the balls for no deal Brexit. Or rather, he doesn't give a feck about Brexit anyway, he doesnt give a feck about anyone and anything but himself.

Brexit was simply the vehicle to put him into power thanks to the gullible halfwits of this country, mission now accomplished. So why bother? His name is on history books, he is sorted, he doesnt want blood on the street (and I am afraid there will be blood if there was to be a no deal)...

He doesn't need that.

He's going to sign his shitty deal and get his spin doctors spruce it up.

Και οι αμόρφωτοι καφροι φυσικά θα είναι χαρούμενοι. Φυσικά όταν το εισόδημα τους γαμηθει κι άλλο, αυτός θα την έχει κάνει ή θα είναι αραχτός στο house of lords... Και μάλιστα θα τους πει: I implemented the will of the people.

Έχουμε καταλάβει εδώ και καιρό το παιχνίδι που παίζει αυτό το πουστόπαιδο του Eton φίλε... Και αυτός και ο άλλος ο μπάσταρδος ο Farage. Αλλά τους βγάζω το καπέλο που καταφέρνουν να πουλάνε σανό στο πόπολο ξανά και ξανά. Ψήφισε τωρα η εργατιά με τους ξεδοντιάρηδες κωλόγερους του Burnley και τους άπλυτους του Workington τους ολιγάρχες για να υπερασπιστούν τα δικαιώματα τους!!! Για γέλια μιλάμε.... Όπως είπα πιο πάνω: πιο μαλακας πεθαίνεις...

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

• 1 month later...