Phantis Forums

AEK - PAOK

Dikefale11

Great opportunity for PAOK to finish first, especially now that Berg is not playing. If PAOK loses next week while PAO is down and out, going through the darkest days in club history, they will never break their programed tradition of being the 4th best club in Greece.

PAO may be going through its darkest days but why are you trying to imply that PAOKs conditions are much better?

You kicked your trainer, as we did.

You have a squad valued to 35 million euro, as we have (36 actually)

Your best player will not play, as our (Berg and Mak)

We've had like 30 injuries and no harmony in our team whatsoever so please don't come with your propaganda of how the conditions for PAOK are much better.

• Like it 2

They're playing at home....PAOK is the favorite in this game, PAO is the underdog you can't argue that.

And why would I argue that? Just as we are the favorites in Toumba, you were the favorites when playing at home. What I reacted to was that you were trying to insinuate that PAO has some major problems that PAOK don't have, and therefore it's some major scandal if we wouldn't win. 

I know very well that we are the 4th best team in Greek football but for now we're as good* as PAO and AEK is. 

*If we are going to be honest to each other, that "good" should be replaced with a "bad".

An advice to you jvc, if you want to know why PAOK has so few titles then I would recommend you to go and read some history. Im so tired of PAO and AEK fans complaining about the corruption in Greek football while bragging about titles coming from the same thing, corruption. Not saying you are one of them because most of the time you're bashing Alafouzos.

Think we shall stop ruining this thread now ;)

Kalh nyxta

• Like it 2

How do the playoff standings work? If AEK win and PAOK and Pao draw, do we finish on top because of our final ladder position? Otherwise is it on head to head in the play offs or goal difference?