Phantis Forums

AEK - Panathinaikos

Dikefale11

Biggest game of the play offs so far, we loae and we are out of the running for first, need our boys to step it up big time, I know they are majorly fatigued maybe some Space Jam water will do the trick.

Barbosa is back in the apostoli i can see the same 11ada with Barbosa and Galo coming back in for Bakakis and Platellas.

Will Manolas be back for this game or is he done?

Game is on Thursday at 20:30 Greece time.

Very interesting game, hard to keep now what to expect given the team is so tired. I think we have to play other players. The way it stands we need to win our last three, that will guarantee top!

Must win game this one, destiny is in our hands now with PAO and PAOK coming to us, win both of those matches and we are in a good position. One step at a time though.

Good to have Barbosa back and good timing also, I would start him and maybe Platellas on the other wing as they are more fresh than the others, I know some may not agree but I would give Aravidis a rest also. Let Barbosa and Platellas run at them as their defence isn't the best either.

Just hope our boys aren't tired and fatigued, im sure the crowd will also do what they can to lift them team in the one.

GOALARAAAAA BARBOSAAAAAA HE WAS ALONE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX ON A CORNER, MANTALOS SAW HIM, MADE THE SWEET PASS, AND BARBOSA WITH A ROCKET SHOT.

3-1, 70th minute.

Still need to make a sub, PAO are dangerous and we have a big game against PAOK on Sunday

Edited by Original 21

Tzanetopoulos coming on for Mantalos. 91st minute. Big big big game on Sunday against PAOK, we need to be better than we were in the first 60 minutes of this game. Paok will be way more rested than us because they had two games against Panionio who has given up against everyone except us.