Phantis Forums

Greek Superleague Champions 2015-2016

Tzatziki

Loved how old boy Savvas actually came out and said parties like this aren't even done in Milan hahahaha that guy is seriously on some wacky smack, does he actually believe the s%$#! he says? What an idiot.

I've never seen either teams fiesta so I can't speak on that. One thing that really stood out this year was the chasm between Oly and the rest of the league. It looks impressive on paper, but hopefully over the next year or two some other teams step up and make things interesting again.

Lol they get half a city there to celebrate and close off the city centre that's after their 80k fans who celebrated in the stadium with them and this old flog is comparing Olympiakos to 2 big teams in Europe, I guess having dreams to be as big as the Milan teams isn't a bad thing at his age.......

Did you think the league would be close Tzatziki? There was no way anyone was getting 15 points close to Oly, PAOK are shambles, PAO aren't too far behind that even though of late they have shown some form and AEK are back and there was no way we were getting 15 points near Oly in our 1st season back. You would hope next season ALL teams put up a better fight regardless if Oly wins it or not. 

Edited by Original Sydney

Next season is already over, in fact if no one seriously pulls their finger out just give Olympiakos the next 3 titles.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Olympiakos success is killing the competitiveness of the Superleague and the Superleague's lack of competitiveness is killing Olympiakos ability to improve and therefore challenge seriously in Europe. If you don't have regular cut throat games when they do arrive it's such a shock to the system they can't succeed. You don't win anything without being battle hardened and at the moment a wet paper bag puts up more resistence in the league.

• Like it 1

infighting at PAOK does not help the cause....Nor does Ivan's lack of football nous...similar with alafouzos

these guys need to hire capable people to run all football matters ...

AEK had a tremendous first year back...

Tripolis and Atromitos went backwards...they will both bounce back as they now know they need to if they want Europe..

• Like it 1

Sheriff I actually think Atromitos got better as the season went on, look where they were when Dellas took over, they were just sitting above relegation and they had a great end of season run to finish where they did.

yes, they improved dramatically.....however they did not finish high enough to warrant a european spot....which I think would have been their aim..