Phantis Forums

Players on loan

CH-Thrylos

this topic will provide some information of our loaned players and how they are doing at their respective clubs. i am not sure if a have all the players in here and if anybody has some more information i'd be glad if you would write it in here.

Spyros Vallas, AE Larisas

2 Games, 0 Goals, 0 Assists

Matchday 1: Larisa-Aris 1-1:

Vallas played for 90 minutes.

Matchday 2: Larisa-Atromitos 2-1:

Got injured in the first half and was subbed in the 35th minute.

Matchday 3: Kerkyry-Larisa 0-0:

didn't play.

Matchday 4: Larisa-Aigaleo 2-2:

didn't play.

Zoran Hovhannisyan, AO Aigaleo

0 Games, 0 Goals, 0 Assist

Matchday 1: Aigaleo-PAO 1-4:

Didn't play.

Matchday 2: Apollon-Aigaleo 0-1:

Didn't play.

Matchday 3: Aigaleo-Aris 1-1:

Didn't play.

Matchday 4: Larissa-Aigaleo 2-2:

Didn't play.

• 6 months later...

Alexandre D'Acol, AO Kerkyra

4 Games, 0 Goals, 1 assist

Matchday 1: Kerkyra-Apollon 2-1:

Came in in the 76th minute.

Matchday 2: Aris-Kerkyra 0-0:

Came in in the 55th minute.

Matchday 3: Kerkyra-Larissa 0-0:

Played the whole match.

Matchday 4: Kerkyra-Atromitos 1-0:

Made the assist for the game deciding goal.

uff, finally everything up to date with lisgaras and d'acol added to see how they are doing.

my impression about our players on loan is that we should let mendrinos, lisgaras and d'acol where they are, but we have to get pappas back for next season. he has such a great year at kalamaria and i'm sure that he would be able to help us and maybe even win a starting spot.

I agree

do u think Mendrinos and D'acol are worth the hype ???

mendrinos at least i think is one of the usual "talented young player"-victims. he was named to be a hot prospect for the future but couldn't improve due to the fact he wasn't used that much. he is only 20 but there are other players in our team at the same age and they already get their chances. for him i think it would be the best to stay at least another year at ionikos where he gets some chances. at osfp he wouldn't get them at all.

about d'acol i don't know what to think. bajevic brought him and he trusted in his talent. sollied also seems to think he is able to become a good player, but he needs some time. he plays in b' ethniki, but he already scored twice in four matches. i'd say it would be the best for him also to stay where he is or to send him to another team if he returns after this season.

lisgaras i don't know what to say. he went to panachaiki on loan and came in as a sub some times and just played a whole match once. if he gets his chances there and gets some experience there it'd be better for him to stay another year there too.

the only player i can see to be able to fight for a spot in the starting 11 is pappas. i really want him back after this season. if he gets his chances next season, i don't think that we'll even need to get a player for the right flank.

mendrinos at least i think is one of the usual "talented young player"-victims. he was named to be a hot prospect for the future but couldn't improve due to the fact he wasn't used that much. he is only 20 but there are other players in our team at the same age and they already get their chances. for him i think it would be the best to stay at least another year at ionikos where he gets some chances. at osfp he wouldn't get them at all.

about d'acol i don't know what to think. bajevic brought him and he trusted in his talent. sollied also seems to think he is able to become a good player, but he needs some time. he plays in b' ethniki, but he already scored twice in four matches. i'd say it would be the best for him also to stay where he is or to send him to another team if he returns after this season.

lisgaras i don't know what to say. he went to panachaiki on loan and came in as a sub some times and just played a whole match once. if he gets his chances there and gets some experience there it'd be better for him to stay another year there too.

the only player i can see to be able to fight for a spot in the starting 11 is pappas. i really want him back after this season. if he gets his chances next season, i don't think that we'll even need to get a player for the right flank.

The only way that players like D'acol will improve is if he plays in the A Ethniki for a smaller side or if he goes on loan to Cyprus. The B Ethniki just isn't good enough for him to develop! Another option would be to go to the lower divisions in England, somewhere where they have a striking problem like Millwall or Sheff Wed. Or Scottish Prem, like Livingston. The development facilities are more advanced than the Greek 2nd div so is the footballing level. He'll also learn to play in a different style of league adding to his experience. His agent needs to get on the case.

:gr:

as it looks right now d'acol could most probably play in a' ethniki next season if he would stay at kerkyra, since they are 5 points ahead of second placed ergotelis. kerkyra has to play aris and thrasivoulos (4th) away, but the rest of the matches are more or less easy ones for them.

to see him play on loan somewhere in england is nearly impossible. he is brazilian and for non-eu players to be able to play in england they have to fullfill some conditions so that they get the permission to play there. and i'd say they have enough talent over there, so that they don't have to go and look for it in greece.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Grammar and spelling wise - this is the worst sentence I think I have read on the internet. :tup:

:LOL: :LOL:

I heard he was playing well at leictester is basically what i'm trying to say.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheLegend

Sifakis is gone. Lackzo I have no idea. He must not be part of the team anymore if hes not being mentioned anywhere. Maybe they released him? I have no idea