Phantis Forums

GK-QF-L2: PAOK FC - Panionios (11-Feb-16, 19:30 GR)

Blackhawk

So we're possibly down to one CF. Who do we have that can offer some depth there, should Berbatov go down? Just Mak, really. Mistakidis is a second striker, so I guess he could go there, but since we also have no wingers left, he might be used there too. Pelkas is out of his element anywhere but AM.

OH, I've got it - Tziolis!

Pelkas is the same not ready for the next step and he has to ask himself if hes not ready now. When will he be?

This season has been very painful with many low points.

Tudor has been backed to keep it together the rest of the season will really showcase if he has it or not

He's not quite there Amorgos.  When he's on, he's on.  But he often fades in and out of games.  There are times when it's like he's not on the pitch.  Overall, he's still had a great season and is definitely worthy of being in the squad, but he's still got some work to do.  Will he succeed ?  Time will tell.

• Like it 1

He's not quite there Amorgos.  When he's on, he's on.  But he often fades in and out of games.  There are times when it's like he's not on the pitch.  Overall, he's still had a great season and is definitely worthy of being in the squad, but he's still got some work to do.  Will he succeed ?  Time will tell.

imo 100% spot on comment 

I don't want Olympiakos in the semis. The system will not let tem get knocked out of the cup again by PAOK as last time. Save them for the final, where it is one match and anything can happen.

Atromitos is a good draw, followed by AEK.

BTW the cup loser does not go to any European competition. Only the cup winner goes to Europa League group stage.

I know...I meant that they still have European matches coming up...

He's referring to Olympiakos having other matches to distract them, I believe

You know me so well Pash.....

I know...I meant that they still have European matches coming up...

They might not even be in European competition when the semis will take place. And even if they manage to get past Anderlecht, let somebody else (AEK would be a good choice) knock them out in the semis. That's why I think they will get Atromitos in the draw, so they can breeze to the final.

"Let's hope for a PAOK v. Atromitos and OSFP v. AEK  Then if we make it to the final, we'll have most of our injured players back and if it's OLY we face, maybe they can be in the mix of some Europa matches."

I'm not sure where we're miscommunicating.  We're saying the same thing, but you insist on challenging me, lol.  

I am not challenging you. I am just repeating myself. Must be Friday. LOL

Anyway if we don't improve our play it does not matter who we play. I remember Atromitos just a few years ago eliminating us from the cup final in Toumba, with Itanje gifting the win to his ex-team.