SL-R21: Olympiakos Piraeus - PAOK FC (07-Feb-16, 19:30 GR

pash

Apparently Tudor is thinking of using this lineup"

--------------------- Vellidis -------------------

Kitsiou - Vitor - Chatziisaiaas - Tzavellas

--------- Tziolis --------------- Cimirot ------
-- Pelkas ------- Berbatov --------- Mak --

---------------------- Klaus -------------------

I think this lineup is a recipe for disaster.

What does Malezas and Kace have to do to get a start?

I think its smart letting kace rot. I dont believe we should sacrifice the good of the club for a win against any team. Kace needs to rot until he resigns with us. Yes sounds harsh but he needs to give back to the club that gave him everything he has. Time to pay back with resigning a new contract.

In regards to malezas i have no idea why throw in a youngster new signing with no big game experiance into a derby like this is beyond me.

Do new contracts have to be signed immediately within the transfer window, or is there a slightly longer period of time when this can be done? I'd say him firing his manager was a good sign, but it's bizarre that we still haven't signed him to a new contract.

I think its smart letting kace rot. I dont believe we should sacrifice the good of the club for a win against any team. Kace needs to rot until he resigns with us. Yes sounds harsh but he needs to give back to the club that gave him everything he has. Time to pay back with resigning a new contract.

In regards to malezas i have no idea why throw in a youngster new signing with no big game experiance into a derby like this is beyond me.

It's a bit extreme...the kid has been getting scraps for the majority of his time with us, and at best has been grossly underpaid the last couple years....while Maartens, Maduros, Spiropoulos and a bunch of other bums came and went making 10x his salary each...

> Kace doesn't play

> Kace doesn't get elected to play euro

> Kace leaves the club this summer for peanuts

>They let Kace play

>Kace plays euro

>Kace gets sold to one of the interested Serie A-clubs for a good amount of money

Either way, he won't stay after summer so it's just up for the management to decide whether we get good money for him or not.

Let's be honest guys, we're not in the position to let one of our best players rotten on the bench and to screw up a potential deal worth 3-4 or maybe 5 million just because we want to set an example. 

• Like it 2

One thing i was hoping under savvidis is due to it being the first time in decades we actually had money we wouldnt lose players for cheap. So to see kace under a fire sale circumstances in the summer due to him not resigning would suck bad.

I dont think hes on peanuts he is not some world class player he is still very young and was put in the shop window by paok. So for me he owes it to the club and if he wants big money he shoud sign play his heart out and make a monster move to germany or england and if hes not good enough for that then 250k -300k per season is more than enough.

I think their is a case here of kace exploiting the situation. Katse sta avga sou kace and resign without the psefto magia for me.

He's been at the club for a long time now, you would think that both sides would have better relations. This whole sign a new deal or you don't play approach seems detrimental for both sides I never understood why clubs do that. I understand if it's a discipline issue that would make sense, but if it's just a contract matter it seems just stupid imo.

The fact that Kace isn't in this game, shows that whoever calls the shots cares about saving face than what's best for the team.  Without Kace in the middle with Cimirot to have a chance at at LEAST  having a speed advantage over Oly's midfield, we're doomed.

Oly will score at least 1 goal off a Tziolis mistake.  Since he makes at least 2 catastrophic misatakes per game, ad Oly WILL take full advantage of it.

Edited by BostonThanatos