Phantis Forums

Hellas Vs Socceroos In June. Two Matches Hopefully.

ausgreek

You guys really expect to see competitive plays in these two games? You have to realize that all the players are treating this as a nice little vacation. I don't see any interest in these games except for the NT fans down under. The games will not even be televised outside of Australia as far as I know.

Who'd Id field:

_____________________Vellios______________________Bakasetas___________Mantalos_________Gianniotas____________Samaris____________Tziolis_____________Stafylidis____Tzavellas________Sokratis____Torosidis_____________________Karnezis____________________

Do you remember that crap that Otto once said after a heavy 4-0 friendly defeat to England?

Something like how because it was raining the defeat was due to how it never rains in Greece. Genius kraut! How we won a Euro under that guy I'll never fully understand.

Skibbe can use the Otto excuse in the wet weather if we lose.

Aravidis was immense the othe night, as was Giorgos Girkitzis. He stayed and signed lots of autographs, took photos and as he mentioned something about the transparency of the EPO, the bus driver was rushing everyone onto the bus and the opportunity was lost.

Edited by ausgreek