Phantis Forums

Friendly: Luxembourg-Greece(13 Nov 2015, Stade Municipal, Differdange)

Omonoia9

Michalis Skibbe may speak with Rehagel to get an insight into the culture and team dynamics with regards to Greek national teams eg. Mitro's non-stop running game and what side Klaus wears his fringe and Tziolis's identical game style to Pirlo etc.

• Like it 1

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/europi/european-championship-qualification/article/247958/den-paei-louxemvourgo-o-fortounis/ this is the link 1789 included in his post. If anyone s wondering about where they can see the match , check hte last sentence. Still nothing seems certain, no news at the epo site or their youtube /facebok channel and page.

if skibbe fields this line up then whats new? sport.fm saying that tziolis might start.and that again we could see karelis and aravidis as wingers... petsos , manolas , fortounis and klaus still injured.

expected line up according to them. 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

-------------------------------------------------karnezis------------------------------------

torosidis--------------------sokratis--------papadopoulos-------------------holebas

----------------------------------tziolis-----------------samaris----------------------------

-------------------------------------------pelkas/ninis--------------------------------------

aravidis-----------------------------------mitroglou-------------------------------karelis

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/ksekina-ap-ta-xamila-i-ethniki/3121539

That's my point seeing that line up gives me no confidence what so ever, to me it going to me the same s%$#! results with the same s%$#! line up. Yes we might win today but if this is the line he fields then kiss any hopes of the World Cup good bye.

if skibbe fields this line up then whats new? sport.fm saying that tziolis might start.and that again we could see karelis and aravidis as wingers... petsos , manolas , fortounis and klaus still injured.

expected line up according to them. 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

-------------------------------------------------karnezis------------------------------------

torosidis--------------------sokratis--------papadopoulos-------------------holebas

----------------------------------tziolis-----------------samaris----------------------------

-------------------------------------------pelkas/ninis--------------------------------------

aravidis-----------------------------------mitroglou-------------------------------karelis

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/ksekina-ap-ta-xamila-i-ethniki/3121539

tachtsi for tziolis

pelkas for aravidis and I'm happy with that lineup.

manolas for kpaps when not injured.

Manolas uses his aggression, kpaps lets his aggression use him.

Edited by georgelaz

LUXEMBOURG

1 Joubert(GK)

2 Chanot

6 Philipps

7 Gerson

8 Martins

11 Bensi

13 Joachim(Captain)

14 Malget

15 Delgado

17 Mutsch

18 Jans

BENCH

12 Moris(GK)

4 Sacras

5 Schnell

9 Da Mota

10 Payal

16 Thill

19 Holter

21 Deville

Manager: Luc Holtz(LUX)

Guys do you just go to www.epo.gr and the live stream will be available or do you have to go through youtube?

Can someone please explain. Thanks.

Link posted in the Radio and TV Forum.

Game starts in 5 minutes.

I don't understand why somebody would want to watch this travesty.

GREECE

12 Kapinos(GK)

3 Tzavellas

9 Mitroglou

11 Vyntra

14 Papadopoulos

16 Karelis

17 Tachtsidis

18 Siovas

20 Holebas

22 Samaris

24 Pelkas