Phantis Forums

NT Friendly Games

Blackhawk

if they played at toumba there would be no more than 8-9k there (that might be being generous) The problem in Greece is the same all round, the fans barely to give two stuffs about there own team (reflected in attendance numbers) let alone the Ethniki. Another thing that would be an issue in Thessaloniki is the "organwmeni" or "ultras" would not step foot near the ethniki as they see it as "Athenian" and it stands for everything that is anti-PAOK in Greek football. 
But if we make the final 16 of the world cup or quarters of the Euro, we are all proudly Greek and all take to the streets waving our flags. Its the Greek way

• Like it 1

against Montegro we should try out Velios

Mantalos, Fortounis, Pelkas combo with Mitroglou up from.  I Wanna see if it can be as consistently good or if the Hungary 4-3 was just a flash in the pan.

• 2 months later...

Squad for FIFA international friendly matches on March 24, 2016 vs Montenegro & March 29, 2016 vs Iceland.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/ektos-ninis-maniatis-kai-fetfa/3148964

In regards to Greece in Australia FIFA international friendly matches:

Australia v Greece: June 4, 2016 ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Australia v Greece: June 7, 2016 Etihad Stadium, Melbourne.

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well given that a lot of Belgium's team are Dutch ethnically/culturally or Dutch speakers it makes perfect sense. De Bruyne, Nainggolan, Vermaelen, Mertens, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dembele and the rest may as well wear clogs and dress in Oranje.

Last time we played the Netherlands away was just before Euro 2004 where we had our kolous handed to us by losing 4-0. Hopefully we will see a better performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Since our first WC qualifying game is not until October, I think the two scheduled friendly games in September (away at Holland and Russia) will be the only ones we will play.

• 1 month later...

in the friendly against holland on 1 september holland will miss arjan robben who got injured again yesterday after his comeback. he got injured again after 35 minutes. i think robben is a far more worse case then kyriakos. robben will be out for at least 6 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Paidia it's a joke. If anyone believes it to be true, contact me as I have a great deal for you.

Someone has modified the Wikipedia entry to obviously show how much of a mess we are that we'd be playing the New Zealand Olympic team who couldn't even beat Fiji.

To make it completely farcical the match is scheduled for Christmas Day?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

its just about team friendlies. NT dont have games whenever they want. they can fit 2 matches in the National team break so why not. Besides its probably gonna be a win and we could use it to climb back to pot 2 at least.

If I were Skibbe id keep defence th same, as not conceding boosts confidence, and change the wingers just to try and find a better composition. Also Tachtsidis starter to show what he got.

• 1 year later...