Phantis Forums

Ivan Savvidis - PAE PAOK owner/president

italosPAOK4

@PAOKSYDI'm thinking of starting a petition for Savvidis to leave.  Can you assist with this by signing ?

My conditions will be :-

(a) he must give the club away for free since I don't see anyone buying it at full value.  Preferably he gives control of the club to G4 ultras who combined probably have an IQ greater than Savvidis.

(b) any funds required to run the club come from your pocket.

Fair ?

• Like it 2

I'm not putting Savvidis on top of PAOK.  I just prefer a PAOK with an owner who is a billionaire compared to a PAOK of old where we had cheap skate, broke assed scumbags (with the exception of Zagorakis) "owning" the club.  If Savvidis left we'd possibly go to the "good old days" of Batatoudis and Goumenos and in today's world where money is everything in football that would be it.  Who knows, maybe you'll get your wish one day and Savvidis will tire of the criticism and just think what the hell, I don't need this crap, I pour in 100 million and these gooses still curse me.

• Like it 3

If Savvidis had not bought the club and given us that three year stretch of fantastic success, what would you be thinking about the club? Do you think they would have still pulled that level of performance out of their asses somehow?

42 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Asto, they’d still complain even if we won 5 leagues straight.  You can’t stop the grinia.

Agree, the type to be given a gold crown and complain that it's too heavy. 

I honestly think the ultras/organised fans are kind of missing being heralded as heroes when they used to "stand up" to those dirty and corrupt presidents we had in the past. Back then they would demand action and chase these people (or try to) out of the club. Now with a president who actually pays and has brought success there is no real reason to go after the president, but they are trying to manufacture one IMO. 

The club has made mistakes, we have had a few poor summers in a row in terms of transfers no doubt. But the reality is Ivan has saved our club as you have pointed out Bananas. PAOK has never had a president who has sunk so much money into the club, yet as you point out people exist who won't ever be satisfied. 

Why does Ivan, not sack Gagatsi, Why did they bring back that loser Kyriacos? 

Who is the mole who told Olympiacos about the Xanthi saga? 

Who let the cat out of the bag about Valverde? 

The not giving Razvan signings when we won the league? 

The club is run like a backwards soviet put team

2 minutes ago, PAOKSYD said:

What leagues... we won one thanks to Syriza & Skojpe!!!!! 

Wake up, olympiacos is 3 times better than us

File do you genuinely believe we didn't deserve that title? A team that didn't lose a league game all season, a team that just fell short the season before (not because they weren't good enough but due to other stupidity) 

2 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

All i know is aris have made more transfers than us.... our squad is a joke and none of you can see it yet! 

Thank F*** most people in Thessa are with me. 

1) I don't think they are.
2) Aris is a bubble just waiting to burst.

Guys, on a serious note - I think this guys account has been hacked or taken over by one of his mates who is an Olympiakos fan. Do any of the other Greek-Aussies know this lad? I think he should be made aware.

• Like it 1

59 minutes ago, Bananas said:

I don’t think his account has been hacked, rather I think he was always here to troll.  An imposter I tells ya.  Just been letting a few too many things slip.

Is PAOKsyd Jono on a burner account!? 

7 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

All i know is aris have made more transfers than us.... our squad is a joke and none of you can see it yet! 

Why don't you just switch and become 'O' Aris supporter then. That way you will be aligned with the team that you seem to support and plays the best football in Greece.

In any case, the fact that you claim to be from Sydney in Austria leads me to think that you an old "friend" form the past. Very very past, going all the way back to the original Phantis/Greeksoccer days in 1997.

Yes thats me blackhawk. 

But the point remains.....were is giovinco? They broke our balls all summer about another 34 year old has been and with nit long to go in the transfer period we need 4 first 11 players... 

We look terrible in all preseason friendlies, we looked shocking against Bohemians, and now aagainst Rijeka, I do hope we progress but we were still s%$#! again.