2015-2016 Greek Cup

italosPAOK4

• 1 month later...

Official dates have bee released by EPO for the cup:

20-Apr:   AEK - Atromitos

26-Apr:   Atromitos - AEK

27-Apr:   Olympiakos - PAOK

07-May:  Final

Semifinal games will be played without fans. Final will be played with only students in the stands.

PAOK24 web site has a poll about PAOK taking part in the return game with Olympiakos:

http://www.paok24.com/podosfairo/podosfairo/67810/na-katevei-i-oxi-o-paok-esy-apofasizeis

The current results are:

50% - Don't send a team to play the game

33% - Send a youth team

17% - Send the normal senior squad

Well he did not really say that we are going to play. He said that it is possible that we will show up for the game without giving a firm answer. By next Wednesday he might change his decision five different times. In my opinion if he decides to send the team to Piraeus, it will be a bad decision on his part. Grow some balls, and don't change your decision every other day.  

• Like it 2

He should never have opened his mouth in the first place.  If he sticks to his word, we start next season with -3.  I'm sure Meli and Alafouzos will applaud such a move.  If he doesn't, he looks like a tool and his reputation takes a hit.  Either way we lose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aek just won the cup. I turned it on when I found out that they were up 2-0.

Everyone know what schadenfreude is!? : D

The joy that someone you can't stand has lost at something. Looking at you gavroi mo**ia. :D

• Like it 1

lol I am happy the gavs lost too. All those years of p*****es in finals and now they bitch when they lose fairly  :lol:

Yeah, I think everyone besides gavros is happy today.

The only complaint I have is that we, as PAOK, had the bad luck to play against a gavros in the semi finals with 90% diaitisia for them.

They screwed us and our chances to be in the final... for that?! For such a fu##ing terrible performance??? Seeing how the 50-50 teliko went, I hate those kwlo**vroi even more. They just proved what a mpourdello they are xwris diaitisia.

We would have beaten them with a fair and good referee like AEK had today. And after that we could have been in the final where we would bring up a good fight with AEK for the kypello. A much better fight than they did today!

Instead those pseutoprotathlites me thn ga****** diaitisia exoun kanei ola thalassa sto ellhniko podosfairo. Mia metria Koula den mporei na kerdisei h yperomada tou peiraia. Xeftila.

I just hope they lose the Cl qualifying too. Enough is enough, their lamogia needs to end. For the good of Greek football.

• Like it 1

Haha thanks Pash.

I mean, fuc**ng us over me xalia diaitisia, -5 bathmoi , keklismeno twn thyrwn gia 4 agwnisthkes kai ta loipa...

And after all those istories & fasaries pou exoun ginei me grexit h oxi,

Edited by Klaous
  • Like it 1