Phantis Forums

AEK - PAS Giannina

Dikefale11

Surely we will get more than 10k, after all its our 2nd home game the team is still doing well even though its early days but I do understand they are upset we didn't get a striker but it doesn't mean they should turn their back on AEK just because of that. The players need their support. MANY teams around the world have issue with their board and management, nothing new. Take Arsenal, United & Livo for example

I hope they do. I expect something like this

Baroja

Galo Kolovetsios Tzanetopoulos Didac

Simoes Johanson

Platellas Buonannotte Barbosa

Chrisantus

Aravidis played two games this week already so he needs a rest before we go to Toumba on the 23rd. Vargas played one game midweek with Venezuela and is coming off of two long trips across the Antlantic, sub him on only if we really need him. I would like Mantalos to play around 25-30 minutes to get some game time, he should be 100% ready for the PAOK game and it would be great for him to return in a home game. Cordero should see a few minutes as well to ease him back in. If either of our defensive midfielders receive a yellow I expect Anakoglou to be subbed on for either of them to protect them for Toumba.

Giannina have a good team, this won't be an easy win, they demolished PAOK two weeks ago. At home, I expect us to get a win. I predict 2-0, or 1-0. Our defense is very strong so we won't concede, we have the attacking quality to score but it all depends on Chrisantus. He has a point to prove, let's hope he proves himself.

Because of the time of the game (Sunday Afternoon) I take back my prediction on the attendance, I expect around 15,000-20,000 to show up and like usual only 8,000 pay and the rest don't...

Edited by Original 21

Baroja

Galo Kolovetsios Tzanetopoulos Soiledis

Simoes Johansom

Platellas Buonannotte Barbosa

Chrisantus

Soiledis starting over Didac is a stupid move, we are gonna need Didacs defensive ability in Toumba, if ihis first game with the team is in a derby he will struggle. Bad move

Edited by Original 21