Phantis Forums

Port of Piraeus Kafeneion

Crazy

Mate your club has had close to half a billion dollars in champions league money and you cannot progress in europa league, you win games in champions league that the other club didnt care for as they already progressed. When results were needed by your club they flunked everytime.

Do you remeber when you lost to herrenveen, do you remeber when you got lost to rubin, do you remeber when you lost to that scando team i think it was molde or however, your club has been fantastic in winning games in europe i mean comeone how manny teams in europe.

The only times imo you looked confortbale in europe was under valverde.

Your clubs results in europe make greeks sick.

Winning every ten years against dinamo zagreb does not make you a big club.

Will you even qualify for europa league? Love to hear this as you smash every greek team going around but seriouslt will you wualify into europa???

Mate your club has had close to half a billion dollars in champions league money and you cannot progress in europa league, you win games in champions league that the other club didnt care for as they already progressed. When results were needed by your club they flunked everytime.

Do you remeber when you lost to herrenveen, do you remeber when you got lost to rubin, do you remeber when you lost to that scando team i think it was molde or however, your club has been fantastic in winning games in europe i mean comeone how manny teams in europe.

The only times imo you looked confortbale in europe was under valverde.

Your clubs results in europe make greeks sick.

Winning every ten years against dinamo zagreb does not make you a big club.

Will you even qualify for europa league? Love to hear this as you smash every greek team going around but seriouslt will you wualify into europa???

we never lost to Rubin....we actually beat them twice..

Heerneven we lost to them away.......in a year we got 9 points....They are a Dutch team in the UCL....They were not an A League team..

we did not beat Juve, AT.Madrid...Dortmund, Arsenal , Lyon, Lazio..Benfica, Werder x2, Montpelier x2, Leverkusen ,Ajax, Valencia, Monaco, Liverpool, Man Utd, Marseille, Porto x 3 etc in dead rubbers..these were live and real...

just  because you begin your response with mate..does not give your comments credibility..

even in the year we lost to Molde..in 1999..long memory I see when it suits....we still beat Porto and drew to Real in a live match 3-3!!!

look at the UCL record of clubs who have similar standing to Olympiakos...

Anderlecht, brugge, Fener, Gala, Celtic,  etc....you will be surprised how much better our record is..

Ase me your team is a joke m8!

With all due respect to PAOK (looks like Ivic is doing a great job this year), if we are a joke re sy, what are you? Nothing, not even good enough to be a joke, just a black hole of insignificance on the football map.

It took you how many games to win away? Was it 34 lol

Ase me your team is a joke m8!

a joke??

hmmmm..   Ranked 25th in Uefa....these points are earned predominantly in UCL...

we won our first away UCL game nearly 10 years ago.......you seem to be living in the past...

Celtic still have not won away EVER!!

On 18/08/2016 at 4:50 AM, RED SHERIFF said:

you seem to be living in the past...

Mia zwh stin MIZERIA! Instead of focusing on his own team and how they can improve, he is here spewing his vitriolic filth. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nice post. However, when have you come out and admitted that a match was reffed in favour of Oly? Right, never.

the difference is usually when PAO is not up to snuff performance-wise, the sfagi is on. (No rightful PKs calls for, plenty against, and a healthy amount of blown offside calls. And the justification? Fix your team and then talk.)

When you guys struggle, like yesterday vs an average Irakli, you have no issues. Come hell or high water, should the opportunity be presented, you will be pushed.

Again, you bring up Zeca and Koutroubi? Well your club has had its share of hacks/duds (maniatis, Anatolakis, your current back line), yet there's nothing there right?

Barring the system operating as usual, when OSFP crumbles in the standings, will your Lao finally realize that Baggela is using Oly for personal gain? Where has all the CL money gone? Or all that ("clean") money from transfers? Not in your starting 11... And certainly not into buying Nottingham Forrest (the English thankfully saw through him unlike you ;) )

At least Alafouzos has added assets to the club (training ground), is paying down the team's debts without dropping divisions, and stood by the club when nobody else did. As for the tax issue, (to use your often used counterpoint) let's see what comes of it (nothing) to asses his guilt (none? lol ).

BTW, you never answered this: why was the ref of our week 1 match given a poor grade?

Edited by Giourkas

On 9/19/2016 at 11:16 AM, Reaper said:

Nothing to do with anything. The Iraklis/OSFP was 50/50. To say it wasn't is lying. Alafouzos made PAO annouce this morning the Iraklis/OSFP was not 50/50 reffing. If a ref makes a mistake I am the first to say.

When someone lies like that - you have to look at the person lying. Alafouzos has all his assets in Greece frozen atm - not because he is honest, but because he is a massive tax cheat. We have also found out he is paying journalists with black money. In the UK - when you bring the game into disrepute - you receive a fine. Even as a manager. Alafouzos needs a 50/50 government so that he can see some jail time. Cheating tax, buying off journalists with black money and hoarding millions -  and lying about refs is bad enough in a boom economy, but in a recession it is deplorable. 

As for Marinakis, if the evidence is there - it is there. When it isn't - all we hear is libel..  There is no direct evidence linking Marinakis to being behind the Noor1 or fixing games. Alafouzos knows that. That is why he spends millions on journalists a year to blacken Marinakis' name. If this latest match fixing is thrown out of court, I think Alafouzos - who built his life on it - may start to struggle, especially as PAO slips down the table. You can see he was praying OSFP would drop points at Iraklis. Praying isn't enough. Building a team without Koutroubis and Zeca is the key. However to see that, you need a football IQ and Alafouzos is good at paying journalists under the table.. but building an 11..

What was a tragedy about yesterday is you could see Alafouzos expected the Greek media to say the game was fixed at Iraklis. When that revolution didn't happen, he took matters into his own hands. Only problem is - as usual - he doesn't understand football and didn't watch the game. Greece will encourage him right to the end, but his time is coming to an end. With his assets frozen - the journalists are not going to invent the Iraklis/OSFP game was fixed or looked dodgy for free.. so he is trying to tighten the slack by giving out statements under the name of PAO.

Let me tell you there is enough evidence for 4 charges, to be proposed for trial by the public prosecutor and to report to the nearest police station twice a month. If there was any kind of evidence then he would have avoided all that mess.

I don't care much what Alafouzos does with his personal business. If he is not part of any organized crime in Greek soccer, does not dictate who refs what game and get favorable call for the teams personal gain then I am ok with it. I don't know of many "innocent successful businessmen"

His prayer came alive today against Larissa 

Edited by Accor6

8 minutes ago, Reaper said:

What type of prosecutor? One not connected with football - or this one:

06-Fuskidis_2.jpg?v=636088543272233899

As for Alafouzos' prayer - I think he is still in nightmare mode from yesterday. :O_O:

Pateras is a nice guy ;)

But Stamatis Daskalopoulos is even better

Edited by Accor6

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allothriskoi, start getting your tin foil hats on, stock up on the carameles and brush up on your photoshop skills for the drawing of off side lines and post play analysis via still images of varying quality and what have you,  it's going to be a rough ride for all of you this season I feel!  Especially AEK and PAO I think, PAOK has a more complete roster IMO.

• 8 months later...