Phantis Forums

Rival Teams

Dikefale11

What happened with Panionios? Giannia are a chance against AZ at home next leg, a good effort by them! Well done to PAOK and Pap as well, we need to get teams to the group stage to get coefficient points for Greece!

Edited by Damianos
  • Like it 1

It just goes to show you how much of a Thrylos Marinakis is. Things heat up on him from Meli and co. in Greece so he jumps ship and tries to buy a club with the same colours in England....putting no attention into his little toy Oly.

• Like it 1

I never said he would be, but atleast I can come out and say our owner is shady but in this game you need to have a dark side, an ex AEK player told me this recently. Can you admit that about your owner as you have never done so before

A heroin importer is better in your eyes, killing our Greek people with smack is something you must be proud of.

Rumours....... the whole of Greece knows it re wake up to yourself. You really think Marinakis has no knowledge whatsoever of a ship coming in with 2 tonnes of smack that was being brought in by an ex vice pres of Oly? Or the fact that you have the mayor of Pireaus in your pocket and he had no knowledge also?

They had tapes, recordings of Kotsoni and locked him up and now all of a sudden many witnesses are found dead and he is let out of jail? A prosecutor had a bomb sent to his house, but no all this was a big lie and propaganda........

Anyway not wasting my time with someone who cant even admit a fault about his owner and lives in a trapped world.

Edited by Original Sydney

• 4 months later...

I think if the goaltending was a bit better PAO would be alright, the squad is the best it has been in the last couple years I feel, but I have to say I do not follow the team very closely at all.

5 hours ago, Amorgos said:

PAOK on the other hand is baffling, they have been pretty good in Europe but struggling in Greece

Welcome to the world of being a PAOK fan!  But I think if you break it down, PAOK prefer games that are more "open" whereas many games in the GSL are not that at all.

As for PAO I thought they played a very good game against Celta in Spain.  The games against Ajax they played decent also.  The others I didn't watch.  To be fair, they had the toughest group by far.