Phantis Forums

Rival Teams

Dikefale11

I agree Amo and I wont write them off as come playoffs anyone can win that CL spot. But I feel our run home is slightly better than theirs, but time will tell.

If we beat them at home that will be a massive boost for us, we got a tricky run coming up so from the next 5 we need to get minimum 12 points, the Oly game is my only concern because in all honesty they do have a good roster, but playing at OAKA anything van happen.....

For me at the end of the day though Leto is Leto. Its a symbolic signing for them and even if he doesn't pan out on the field he is a morale boost. Can you imagine the panic that would ensue at AEK had Tigri brought Scocco? 

They've actually made some really good signings. Boumal is a solid signing and Villafanez is a player that our management gave us 1002 excuses for not getting, in positions we were hurting in. Evangelista from Udinese is a solid loan and Vlachodimo is a great talent signing. The rest of them I'm not too sure about, but they are depth additions to their squad.

I think you guys are underestimating the vazelo. I think we have a better team and a much better starting 11, but the other day we lost Barbosa, and I realized how devastated I was by his injury. You start to realize how thin we are and I'm worried that our players will tire out by playoff time.

I really hope that Tzanetopoulo was benched all this time because of not signing and it wasn't match or fitness related. He needs to get some games and improve asap because Artho is tragic.  

Che AEK wasn't in for Villa they didn't even make an approach for him, don't believe what the papers say.....

Im not underestimating PAO because as I just said its anyone's spot come playoff time but from now until end of season I think our run home is slightly easier than what theirs is....

Barbosa is a loss as he found awesome form,  but if Diego plays like he did today we wont have any issues.

As for Tzane we can only hope he wasn't being played because of his contract issues, he has been training with the team so surely fitness or injury cant be an issue

Che AEK wasn't in for Villa they didn't even make an approach for him, don't believe what the papers say.....

Im not underestimating PAO because as I just said its anyone's spot come playoff time but from now until end of season I think our run home is slightly easier than what theirs is....

Barbosa is a loss as he found awesome form,  but if Diego plays like he did today we wont have any issues.

As for Tzane we can only hope he wasn't being played because of his contract issues, he has been training with the team so surely fitness or injury cant be an issue

Im not underestimating PAO because as I just said its anyone's spot come playoff time but from now until end of season I think our run home is slightly easier than what theirs is....

Barbosa is a loss as he found awesome form, but if Diego plays like he did today we wont have any issues.

But we did make a play for Villafanez, we made his old agent a scout for us hoping that we could bring him in easier and it didn't work because they didn't want to spend a dime. It would have been great to have him in now that Barbosa and Vargas are out.

For the most part the AEK papers have done their hardest to support the current management. Every time they decide to get cheap the papers come up with 3000 and two excuses as to why the deal fell through. With Villafanez, a player we really needed, they came up with every excuse in the book. Manager issues, price, being owned by different parties, etc. The vazelo decided they wanted him and got him. It was that simple. Sa was spoken about for years, and we lost him over 20k.  Months of bullshit for us/ Simple acquisition for the vazelo....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...