Phantis Forums

Greek Super League Game Topic

Guest PastMember

The 3 points are all that matters! We got the job done, it's still early in the season the team is still finding there feet, we need to keep that in mind......new coach, new players, it's going to take a few more games. And for JVC can you please stop posting on our forum because all you do is wind people up! And I hate scrolling through and seeing your messages directed to doxa trying to piss him off!

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see Fortounis and Bouchalakis on the scoresheet. I couldn't catch the match live, but I'll check it out tomorrow or tonight.

Quick question, how do you watch our games be it live or replay?  the footage in Australia has gone backwards, and live radio appears to be the only way to watch.

I never seen that before 2 clear hand balls one from the cross and then Fortounis...The ref always misses it against Olympiakos terrible goals....My 12 year pld can score using his hands!!! Lol

You knew it was going to be said by opposition fans as soon as you saw the super slow motion replay that was inconclusive.

If you see things that you want to see, don't expect other people to.   Disregard it and move one, when a super slow motion replay can barely see it, but let me say your next argument for you.  They always go the way of Olympiakos.

Blah blah blah.

The games are as dirty or clean as you want them to be.  The referreeing has been garbage in Greece for years.  Sometimes they are good, most of the time they are hopeless, and often people get annoyed for no good reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll post the comment that you deleted this time in English. The reason why Lucescu had to take back the statement that he made after the game was because he doesn't want to deal with the prosecutor. You see in Greek football everyone gets called from the prosecutor for the smallest comment they make about the referees besides Marinakis, Theodoridis and Karapapas. 

Its the second time Lucescu has complained about the referees, the first was AGAIN against you guys (the game in Xanthi last year 1-3) but i'm sure you knew nothing about it. 

Scoring when a opponents player is legitimacy injured and lying is dishonarble and unfair. Especially for a team Like Olympiacos and that  pissing dog celebration is immature, embarrassing and distasteful.  Just makes me wanna vommit. 2nd goal was well deserved. 

Interestting match though

Edited by Nilaul

Is there any link to the game? Mine have all been trash today.

http://live.shwidget.com/static/freepopups/320730850385880.html

Watching the game, if PAOK were allowed 12 players on the pitch the score would still be the same. We are miles miles superior. 

Then I suppose there was no point of scoring when 10 of their players were only playing and some of them where to busy looking at their injured player? Then that pissing celebration; fine I get it's a job and the player scored, but its not to be proud of and definitely shouldn't have been celebrated with a pissing dog celebration.

Paok is showing potential; statistics are equal (slightly in favour to favour to Paok though). Honestly; I just want to watch a good game.

Edited by Nilaul
  • Like it 1

The only way this league will get stronger is if they cut the number of teams by half and each team plays each other four times. Which results in more derbies; more attendance, more sponsors and more income from viewing rights. I don't think people want to watch Olympiacos vs Platanias, or  Paok vs Kalloni. Frankly those matches are useless and arn't nothing but a formality.  

Edited by Nilaul

I don't think the win was as comfortable as you make it seem. The first half you guys were better but even so the stats were almost identical. In the second half you were lucky not to get scored on, on a few occasions. Paok really does lack quality though, rodriguez is in a league of his own on that squad. As for the fans , that had to be one of the more boring kerkides I've seen paok fans put on, on par with some karaiskaki megaphone rallies haha. 

Also this idea about an 8 team league is ridiculous! If we were playing each other 4 times a year in the league and a potential extra 1 or 2 times in the cup, the derbies would lose their value. It would get boring and repetitive like Reaper mentioned. That south american format is so strange and I really hate to watch it. The league is better than its been the last 5 or so years thats for sure. As for as pre 2010, much worse. 

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Buononotte won't start because our wing backs will need help in this game to deal with Fortounis, Pardo, and possibly Chori. Buononotte doesn't have the physical ability to run up and down the field for 60 minutes, let alone 90. Of course Aravidis is starting, we have no one else and this is the perfect game for him to pressure the back line and do what he does best.

Should be a good game if the ref allows it, the one game I've seen Kyzas ref he called fouls very very very easily and the game didn't have a rhythem.

Edited by Original 21

Wow what an absolutely disgraceful win;  the ref so obviously in our favor (perhaps even bribed). The s%$#! that Greek football has become. Sometimes its better to loose a game with dignity then win like that.

Edited by Nilaul
  • Like it 3

• Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Super League Game Topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic